Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

A Grade Grand Finals 5 years 7 months ago #156921

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
There the 2 teams used as an example when discussing the pending points system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Grade Grand Finals 5 years 7 months ago #156925

• CrampedUp
  • Thank you received: 3
How close is this points system to actually becoming a reality?? Does anyone have info on exact make up? I really hope this works and we see some different teams parading around in A Grade in years to come. I dont even know which junior club Fremantle CBC are affiliated with or if they have their own? But I do know Scarborough has some real quality in their junior ranks and had a few teams play off in GFs yesterday. Does anyone have any figures on how many players that played on Saturday played juniors at Scarborough/CBC??

I was at the game on Saturday and heard Parker say what he did and there was legitimate laughter from sections of the crowd. One can only hope he was telling the truth.... I am sure the WAAFL will find out if he wasnt right??:P

A Grade Grand Finals 5 years 7 months ago #156928

• Hawk Eye
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Dear Leader
  • Thank you received: 24

CrampedUp wrote: How close is this points system to actually becoming a reality?? Does anyone have info on exact make up? I really hope this works and we see some different teams parading around in A Grade in years to come.

I'm not sure that you have the facts right Cramped Up but there have been 16 individual teams compete in the A Grade Grand Final over the last 15 years. That represents more than one new team each year that competes in a Grand Final. With respect to A Grade Finals, 21 individual teams have competed in the A Grade Finals over the last 15 years. If the new points system does better than that, I'd be amazed!

Last edit: by Hawk Eye.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 423 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020