Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C1 Round 15 5 years 9 months ago #151555

• lozza
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
As we head into the last 4 rounds, the season is starting to really spice up. With Kenwick throwing everything at Melville last week in a last-ditch attempt at making finals, Bassendean knocking of Gosnells in a GF replay and Carlisle just sneaking their way into the top 5. There is still plenty of football to be played out over the coming weeks
Bullcreek Leeming vs Willetton
As I have mentioned before, Bullcreek are playing their best football right now and although finals are out of reach, after their loss to Carlisle last week, they can still do some damage to the teams vying for a spot and this week is no different. I think they can just win at home over Willetton by 6points

Ballajura vs Bassendean
Should be a great clash with Basso winning last week and desperately trying to lock in second spot. I think Balla will be too strong at home and should lock away top spot this week

Melville vs Carlisle
4v5 and will be a belter of a game with both sides trying to guarantee themselves a finals spot. Although Melville play this ground really well I think Carlisle could pull out the upset and get over the line. Would really like to hear from Get around Him as his thoughts are always compelling. Carlisle by under 2 goals

Kenwick vs Gosnells
Another great game expected with Gosnells trying to stay with the top 5 and Kenwick having 1 last attempt at making finals. I think Gosnells should win comfortably here by 4+ goals

Stirling vs Quinns District
Battle for the wooden spoon with Quinns only having the 2 wins and Stirling not winning since round 3.Im going for Quinns this week as they have put up some good performances without winning lately.

Goodluck to all teams in what should be a belter of a weekend of football. Looking forward to hearing how some of these games are played or thoughts on who you think will win

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lozza.

C1 Round 15 5 years 9 months ago #151566

• rodrick1984
  • Thank you received: 0
Willetton in a tight one...2 goals

Balla by 10 goals

Toss a coin for Melville Carlisle

Gosnells by 8 goals, but Kenwick by 2 red cards

Quinn’s by 12 goals.

C1 Round 15 5 years 9 months ago #151702

• Half Glass of Laurence
  • Thank you received: 0
Bull Creek v Willetton
Going to be tough for the creek to pinch a win here. Having seen the two man mountains of Willo share 11 goals between them last against a lifeless Stirling the creek will need to fight fire with fire and hope their own big forward can bag a few of his own. Willo by 2 goals in a Milestone Game for the Nuggety fake tan wearing man with the skinniest legs in the league .

Ball v Basso.
Straight forward this one, Balla to steamroll Basso and highlight the gulf between them and the rest of the comp.
Balla by 8 goals.

Melville v Carlisle
Melville coming of a game that sounded more tense that Trumps visit to Russia and Carlisle (Laurence has heard rumors their game against Bull Creek was also particularly feisty) who are tracking along quietly. I think they may get the job done here in a very close one and the auskick oval of Melville.
Carlisle by 5 points.

Kenwick v Gosnells.
Hide your kids, hide your wife. This game could take on Royal Rumble like status. After a decent start to the year Kenwick appear to have lost form and discipline. Gossies also have dropped off the pace somewhat after a strong start. Too much for Gossies to play for.
Gossies by 3 goals, Kenwick by 3 yellow cards.

Stirling v Quinns.
Despite this game looking like it may be like St Kilda v Carlton last week, it will be integral in the relegation race. After seeing more life in a cemetery than Stirling’s B22 last week, I cant see them winning their first game since round 3! Unless Moss brings 19 ex east perth blokes out of retirement. Quinns to give themselves a slight pulse (or are they after the prestigious Q1 reserves flag)
In what may see the same amount of goals as the world cup final I’ll go Quinns 4-2

Best of luck to all teams.

C1 Round 15 5 years 9 months ago #151732

• All the kings horses
  • Thank you received: 1
It looks like we will finally be in for a genuine wet weather game of footy after dodging it most of the season.

Creek vs willetton. First off congrats to the 300gamer, who I can confirm spends more time at the gym doing his hair and looking in the mirror than on the leg press. Wet day may give Creek a slim chance but won't quite get over the line. Will by 8 points.

Balla vs Basso. Can't see Basso pulling a rabbit out of a hat here.
Balla by 4 goals.

Melville vs carslisle MOTR
This game is huge for both teams in the context of the season. With Melvilles percentage they can't afford to drop this one otherwise it opens the door right up for Carlisle to sneak passed them in the last 3 games. Both team know the stakes here so it will be a hot contest. Having said that Melville play their ground better than anyone else and haven't lost there this season.
Melville by 2 goals

Kenwick vs Gosnells. Rumour has it this game will be played in an octagon, will be interesting to see who comes out on top. kenwick is a big ground which should suit gosnells. So unless McGrath can do something special it will be Gosnells by 3 goals.

Stirling vs Quinns
Quinns have been taking it up to some sides as of late and Stirling go from bad to worse.
Quinns by 10+ goals

Good luck to all teams tomorrow!

Last edit: by All the kings horses.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 574 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977