Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C1 Round 3 5 years 11 months ago #146216

• Get around him
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
Round 3 is upon us, and with rain forecast, it could be a case of wet weather football. The comp seems very open this year which is a nice change, especially good to see the newly promoted C2 sides doing well.

Bullcreek vs Kenwick
Both teams who seem to be struggling early in the season. Bullcreek yet to post a win, and Kenwick getting over the line in a close one last weekend. Played at Beasley so home ground advanatage to the Creek, however I'm tipping Kenwick in this one. Kenwick by 14 points.

Gosnells vs Willeton
Gosnells are flying, picking up where they left off in C2 last year. Playing with confidence and flair, i tipped earlier that they will be hard to beat at home. Willetion sit 1-1, and would have been bouyed by their big Rd 1 win but had the air taken out of the tyres against Bassendean last week. Gosnells too good at home, even in the wet. Gosnells by 36 points.

Bassendean vs Quinns
Don't think anyone tipped Bassendean to be 2 and zip early particularity with two clubs who have been in C1 for a few years their opening opponents. But any side who can beat an undefeated Gosnells in a GF must be handy. Quinns on the other hand would be desperate for a win, losing 2 they would have fancied themselves to win. Can't go past Bassendeans form in this one. Basso by 26 points.

Ballajura vs Carlisle
Balla would be stinging after losing a close one last week, and being back home would be keen on redemption. Carlisle are another team wondering where their first win will come from, but took Gosnells all the way last week so have some form. Balla are a quality side, with a lot of East Perth connections so should be too strong. Balla by 31 points.

Stirling vs Melville
Stirling are another of the undefeated sides and so they should be with what some would see as a 'soft' draw the opening 2 rounds. Melville responded after a disappointing opening round against Gosnells to beat premiership fancies Ballajura to show they won't be the comp easy beats. Melville have never beaten Stirling. and got a nice belting last time they played there. This will be a goal difference either way, but I'm tipping the Rams in another close one. Melville by 8 points.

Have a great weekend all and good luck ! And to the victors, sing the song in the rooms rather than on the ground. Save that for finals !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Get around him.

C1 Round 3 5 years 11 months ago #146254

• Morethanagame
  • Thank you received: 0
Will be interesting to see how Gosnells responds to Shane Yarrans death

C1 Round 3 5 years 11 months ago #146265

• The Major
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18

Morethanagame wrote: Will be interesting to see how Gosnells responds to Shane Yarrans death

If his brother Mal plays this week it will be interesting to see if he can focus on the football

C1 Round 3 5 years 11 months ago #146435

• Freofortheflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Sad circumstances for the Yarran family as well as the Gisnells football club.
They did very well to get the win. Not sure if Mal played or not but I would take my hat off to him if he did.

Still 3 sides undefeated after round 3 and the Comp a lot tighter than what round 1 siggested it would be

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 335 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes