Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C2 results round 2 6 years 1 week ago #145897

• Dogs03
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Can’t see anyone getting near nollamara unless they have a rough day and still think they would get it done.

Warnbro ticking over just nicely 10 goal winners over the vale.

Wycombe gets the job done over ocean ridge by a point, a game that chopped and changed throughout the game. One stage high Wycombe down by 5 goals at HT. Bit of a scruff at HT. Last goal kicked after the siren by ocean ridge to put it back to 1 point. Was a big celebration from the dogs for there first win in a year.

Lynwood get the chocolates easily over snesa which seems like it could be a big year ahead for snesa coming up to c2.

Swan valley proving there not as bad as what ppl think by smashing csp. Think everyone’s gonna look bad after playing nollamara all stars team. I think valley and warnbro will be very similar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C2 results round 2 6 years 1 week ago #145940

• Viper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
Good write up Dogs. Well done to you boys. An away win by a point is a good effort against what has been a solid team the last couple years.

I didn’t get to the League game so I can’t say how it went. At 3/4 time it was only a couple goals in it and we kicked away to win by a few which shows some good character after the mauling of week 1.

Ran in a Nolla man yesterday and they were pretty happy. Not just to win but by a lot was special for them. They are going to be hard to beat.

C2 results round 2 6 years 1 week ago #145945

• Peter Pan
  • Thank you received: 2
Don't think it's just coming up to C2 that has caused the results so far for SNESA, wouldn't have been more than 7 I recognised on the weekend from their GF team, don't know where they've all gone, were a solid team in the games I saw last year. Hopefully they're just unavailable at the moment or it could be a long year.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 1946 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• AbrahamErype
  • whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric