Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C1 ROUND 2 6 years 1 week ago #145506

• crowsfeet
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Willetton V Bassendean

With both sides getting off to a comprehensive win last week, Willetton nailing Quinn’s to the cross by 75 points which is bizarre seeing Quinn’s played finals and Willetton didn’t. Interesting to see if quinoa have lost a few players and whether Willetton have picked up a few. Bassendean also put away Carlisle who have always struggled playing away from their compact ground but does make for an excellent viewing this weekend. Willo to sneak a win within 10 points over a strong Bassendean side

Melville V ballajura

Well I think Ballajuea were extremely unlucky not to make the grand final last year and was probably the team that should have vs’d Kingsley in the grand final (even though Thornlie ended up taking the cookies) I think ballajura are going to be extremely hard to beat this year and a great first round win against a good bull creek team. As for Melville well they were lucky not to go down, I think last weeks result against Gosnells is going to be relectife of their year. Balls to get home by 10 goals

Bull creek v Stirling

This one is going to be a little harder to pick, I think bull creek are going to be stronger than last weeks acore suggests as ballajura are going to be hard to beat but I think they’ll bounce back strong against a Stirling side who outclassed kenwick which I think are going to be battling out for the spoon with Melville. Bull creek to win by 5 goals

Carlisle v Gosnells

This is going to be an interesting game, Carlisle getting smashed last week to a classy Bassendean side who managed to knock off gosnelss for he grand final after being undefeated all year. I think with the inclusion of Shane yarran to the side is going to be to much for Carlisle even on their home soil.

Kenwick V Quinn’s

Well isn’t this going to be an interesting game, both sides absolutely shocking in round one. Is that due to opposition or is that due to losss of players I suppose a few more weeks will show. I don’t think kenwick will so much his year and still think Quinn’s can make something of their season. Quinn’s to win

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C1 ROUND 2 6 years 6 days ago #145529

• Freofortheflag
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
Nice work Crows Feet!

Willetton to get the chocolates over Basso. Willo coming off a good win against a side
That played finals last year. Basso beating Carlisle who only finished 8th last year. Basso do like being an underdog tho.

Ballajura to give Melville 6goal minimum touch up. The colts game will be interesting- Melvilles colts were good last year too but did they not want to come up and play league footy? Be interesting if melville league struggle again if any colts will Play regular league footy.

Bull creek to get over Stirling by 4 goals. Stirling a ageing a little and still relying on Lloyd to kick goals to win games

Gossies to beat Carlisle and give them their second loss to a C2 grade team. Could be some fireworks in this game as neither side like taking a backward step.

Hard game to pick going by round 1 but I will go with Quinn’s in a close one. Not much has been said about the fact that Ex Berisbane player Ashley Mcgrath is inning around for the Royals?? Handy inclusion in this grade! That is 2 ex AFL players running around in the C1 comp, really positive to see.

C1 ROUND 2 6 years 6 days ago #145535

• lozza
  • Thank you received: 2
Willetton V Bassendean

Although both sides had good wins in round 1, and I believe Basso will be real good in C1, I think traveling may be different team for them so Willetton by 3 goals

Melville V Ballajura

I think Melville will be better than they showed last week, but Balla to win this one

Bull creek v Stirling (MOTR)

Bull creek coming of a loss at the Fishbowl, will be out to show their supporters at home that they are better than that and Stirling will be wanting to show the C1 competition that they are the team in 2018. I think Bull creek might get up in a close one.

Carlisle v Gosnells

Gosnells are the real deal and will be out to try and match their neighbours from last year and go straight through C1. Carlisle will be good at home but not good enough. Gossies by 5 goals

Kenwick V Quinn’s

Quinns were the surprise loss last week for mine and should bounce back against kenwick Quinn’s to win

C1 ROUND 2 6 years 6 days ago #145536

• KickTheBall
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 34
Just to add to freofortheflag comments, Yeastin Eades who played for basso played at Essendon and obviously Yarran a gosnells making it a handful of ex-AFL players in C1 which is exciting to see
Basso in a close one
Balla in a big one
Bullcreek by 4 goals
Gosnells by a few
Kenwick by a goal

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 208 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp