Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

C2 Rd2 5 years 11 months ago #145490

• Viper
  • Viper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 59
Used to be lots of involvement around the lower grades but fallen away so lets see if we can't get it up again. Maybe inside 50 can offer his awesome insights in to C2.

Nollamara Vs Dianella Morley
Nolla can be summed up in 2 words on the weekend. Fkn impressive! Oakley Nicholls through the middle with a couple of good size mates for support and they barely lost a clearance. Up forward they have a nice big target with a great set of mits. Dianella are meant to have gotten 12 or so from Nolla so this could be a very interesting match up. There is a no bullshit policy at Nolla this year with Des setting a high standards bar with lots in the pipeline for them as a club. Dianella got their first win on the weekend in C2 with a 20 point win over a C2 that has been consistently in the top 5 last few years. Big things if Nolla can stay fit all year so I'm going with them by a healthy margin.

Lynwood Vs SNESA
A close loss for Lynwood and a 50 point loss for SNESA to open their acounts. SNESA must have had their fair of the ball jusdging by scoring shots and will surely be ruing missed opportunities to be closer to the Ridge at the final siren. They're the other C3 team from last year who want to establish themselves in C2 and can see how far they are off playing Lynwood. Lynwood have been thereabouts the last few years but have relied on the freo lad a fair bit. He's not coaching this year and didn't play on the weekend so they'll need some boys to step up and cover the void if they want to be top 5 later in the year. Always a tough team to play and hard to say no at home. Lynwood by 2 goals.

Ocean Ridge Vs High Wycombe
The Ridge opening their accounts nicely and Wyccie would be happy with their competive start against Warnbro after a disastrous 2017. They got a late call up and who would say no to playing in a better grade of football. The bulldogs will be chasing a few wins and to be competive all year but one of the hardest games is The Ridge at their ground. They lift for home games that I've seen and love their oval and can't see them losing this one. 5 goals to Ridge

Warnbro Vs Canning Vale GOTR
Warnbo opening their account away and Canning Vale just getting the cookies over Canning. Canning missed 3 goals from the top of the square which could have turned the 4 points the other way. I've picked this one as Game of the round as my tip was these 2 in the top 5 by years end and this should be a cracking contest. Warnbro was considered a favourite by a few for the flag and first game at home they'll want to stamp their authority early in the season. Everyone hates travelling to North Busselton to play which doesn't help. Swans by 5 goals

CVPSP Vs Swan Valley
Canning not happy they dropped the game on the weekend is my mail. Were the better team on the day but missed some shots that should have won them the game. This week they play a team that got touched up badly in round 1 who'll be out to make amends for a poor showing as well. Valley have enjoyed some success at Wyong over the years and don't mind playing there at all. I'm of course hoping Valley turn their form around and post up a win.

good luck all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

C2 Rd2 5 years 11 months ago #145505

• RedBoots
  • Thank you received: 0
Here are my tips

Dm in a close one
Lynwood by 6 goals
Ocean Ridge by 2-3 goals
Wanbro in a close one
Canning by alot, going off SV last efforts.

Last edit: by RedBoots.

C2 Rd2 5 years 11 months ago #145540

• KickTheBall
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
Nolla by 8 goals, no doubt there will be someone from the WAAFL keeping a close eye on this game.
Lynwood will be to good for snesa, they may of lost some key players but still play a real hard attacking style of footy. Lynwood by 6 goals
Ocean Ridge at home over the doggies, by 10 goals
Warnbro to beat canning vale by 5 goals
Canning South Perth to get up in a close one against the valley, by a goal.

Good luck on the weekend

C2 Rd2 5 years 11 months ago #145541

• Mighty V
  • Thank you received: 3
my tips:
Nolla- should win comfortably- interesting to see what happens with x players playing at DM
Lynwood- good hard side, should bounce back
Ridge- they will get the job done
Swans- should be an interesting game, i think because of the home ground the swans will win
SV- I think last week will be an outlier in the season for the valley. I hope.

C2 Rd2 5 years 11 months ago #145555

• fisherman
my tips.
nolla vs dianella
nolla had a very convincing win over a very average team in SV and Dianella had a good win over a solid team in Lynwood who finished second on the ladder last year I think. DM to get the job done in a very close match that would have lost of classy football from both sides. Match of the round.
DM 3goals

Lynwood vs SNESA
Lynood to bounce back after going down to DM in good game last week.
Lynwood 5goals

Ocean Ridge Vs High Wycobe
Ridge to win very convincingly, too good for the doggies
Ridge 7goals

Warnbor vs CV
Warnbro to hold on in a tough one
Warnbo 2goals

CSP vs SV
CSP to be too good here for SV
CSP 6goals

C2 Rd2 5 years 11 months ago #145700

• countrybuck
Nolla vs dianella morley - watched dm play last and were smooth n great to watch. Got out to a mid 30s lead before lynwood staged a comeback. Were without 12 of their gf team last week andcnot sure who they get back today. Will be up and down due to fifo. Nolla boy$ to win and i cant see them losing a game this year under dessys leadership

Lynwood vs snesa - lynwood were good last week but just not quick enough. I think snesa will struggle a bit coming up a division. Lynwood by 8 gl

Ocean ridge vs high wyc - ridge are notoriously hard to beat on their home deck and that will continue today. All reports were that dogs werent too bad last week. Ridge 8 gl

Warnbro vs canningvale - both coming off good wins with one a lil lucky. Warnbro will get up over a young canninvgvale outfit. 6 gl

Canning vs valley - could get ugly here. Think valley will be sitting at the bottom all year. I hope not cos im a valley fan. Canning by 12 gl

C2 Rd2 5 years 11 months ago #145701

• The Major
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Correct there will be extra officials at the Nolla DM game including 3 field umpires

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 334 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL