Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New coaches 6 years 3 months ago #140876

• guesswho
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
Morning all. With preseason for most clubs either started or starting over the next week what team coaching changes. I see High Wycombe have 3 new coaches. Swan Valley also have all new coaches for their teams. Wanneroo have a new reserve coach Armadale have a new league coach. How are the rest of the comp fairing coach wise??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New coaches 6 years 3 months ago #140880

• Sharpie
  • Thank you received: 1
Any names of note to go with those appointments guesswho?

New coaches 6 years 3 months ago #140886

• guesswho
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 2
I believe HW have former players back to coach and play. Armadale not sure Valley has gone players for reserve and 3rds not sure about colts and league. Not sure at wanneroo just heard they got a new reserve coach. There are posts on different topics here saying Kerr is coaching just putting it out there as to who’s gone and who’s replacing them.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 678 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020