Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Avon League, i want a refund 8 years 11 months ago #67308

• skfc1
  • skfc1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
11 million dollars spent through royalties for regions on northams new sporting complex and yesterdays game played on the old oval.

It was opened nearly 12 months ago, but yesterday no play due to 2 bad patches on the grass and 2 lights not working.

Federals way too strong for Railways, feddies possible finalists and rails might just avoid the wooden spoon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avon League, i want a refund 8 years 10 months ago #68256

• skfc1
  • skfc1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Went back the following week for the night game of Railways vs Kellaberin.

The lights are very good and the oval in good condition, a really good game of footy, bit of a pity with a tiny crowd after a good Anzac ceremony.

Kella won by a couple of goals and the full forwards kicked 10 and 8 goals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 205 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes