Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Great to see WP has a great Moderator 4 years 11 months ago #167514

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Good luck and just remember it is your thread and you can decide waht is appropriate, constructive, fun and just plain banter.

Alan
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Great to see WP has a great Moderator 4 years 11 months ago #167517

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Thanks Grumps all I need to do now is get the other WP boys motivated to come back again, most of them got sick and tired of reading all the negative stuff from other punters going over the same old thing over and over again, this included me.

But anyway Cheers for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump, gtrxuone, ooollllrrrrrry2

Great to see WP has a great Moderator 4 years 11 months ago #167518

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Falcon wrote: Thanks Grumps all I need to do now is get the other WP boys motivated to come back again, most of them got sick and tired of reading all the negative stuff from other punters going over the same old thing over and over again, this included me.

But anyway Cheers for that.

I openly admit I shot a few abt the money etc but it is back to football and only football for me now. Have a good one!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 390 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020