Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WP v SD 4 years 10 months ago #167467

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

OzFooty Admin wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Ted Nugent wrote: Talk of banning STT is ludicrous. You shouldn't get banned merely for expressing an opinion, no matter how strident it may be. The whole point of this site is to express opinions. If you don't like any given view, put up a counter argument. These notions that fans should only comment on their own site, or that Perth fans have no standing to criticise other clubs because of their lack of success are nonsense and designed to de-platform people rather than address the issues. Provided opinions are not personal attacks/abuse, and do not spill over into racist/homophobic, etc, content, there should be no ban on anyone. STT has not come close to posting anything that should attract a ban. For my part, I thought the banning of the Outer Seagull was harsh, and the ban on Grassy was outrageous. Sure, his posts were often incomprehensible, but they were also harmless and I think most people enjoyed trying to figure out what he was actually trying to say. I confess I don't know who TOS is or what he is supposed to have done.

There is one thing Ted that STT put on one of his stupid posts about the religious beliefs of our president and crap about being a criminal or some horse shit, that's just not on mate.
Ozfooty removed it very quickly and I thank them for that, but thats the type of thing that should ban punters from this house in my opinion.

Falcon do you want to take up my offer to make you a moderator on the WP thread?

Yes thanks I have sent you a response.

Cheers

Having you as the moderator on the WP thread is fantastic news Falcon. I'll see if I can rustle up Po Cocko and you get hold of Cardy and Buddhaguts and it can be like old times on FG...a shit fight every night...bring it on. :lol:

To be honest BC it has been hard being a WP supporter in the last 18 months, the club is at it's lowest in all the years I have been following it and that's a long time, all the negative comments in here from so called WAFL supporters has shocked me on how people just turn on you at your lowest.
Admittedly the club has done some strange things lately that I don't understand, like getting rid of Bill for mine was a strange move, I know 10 years at a club is a long time and they might of had other reasons for it or maybe Bill just wanted to be closer to home and coach his young son as well...who knows, but I do like the appointment of Geoff V, he is also a good coach and I remember the job he did years ago with our reserves and seemed like a guy who could get his message across, so I am behind him all the way.
Other guys on here that I know well like Leedy and Winger are also a little down with all the happenings lately but we all hope for things to get better and a light at the end of this tunnel.
BTW sorry for the seat allocation thing, just chits me that your club is so rich and mine is at the opposite end of the scale lol....
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP v SD 4 years 10 months ago #167468

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

OzFooty Admin wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Ted Nugent wrote: Talk of banning STT is ludicrous. You shouldn't get banned merely for expressing an opinion, no matter how strident it may be. The whole point of this site is to express opinions. If you don't like any given view, put up a counter argument. These notions that fans should only comment on their own site, or that Perth fans have no standing to criticise other clubs because of their lack of success are nonsense and designed to de-platform people rather than address the issues. Provided opinions are not personal attacks/abuse, and do not spill over into racist/homophobic, etc, content, there should be no ban on anyone. STT has not come close to posting anything that should attract a ban. For my part, I thought the banning of the Outer Seagull was harsh, and the ban on Grassy was outrageous. Sure, his posts were often incomprehensible, but they were also harmless and I think most people enjoyed trying to figure out what he was actually trying to say. I confess I don't know who TOS is or what he is supposed to have done.

There is one thing Ted that STT put on one of his stupid posts about the religious beliefs of our president and crap about being a criminal or some horse shit, that's just not on mate.
Ozfooty removed it very quickly and I thank them for that, but thats the type of thing that should ban punters from this house in my opinion.

Falcon do you want to take up my offer to make you a moderator on the WP thread?

Yes thanks I have sent you a response.

Cheers

Having you as the moderator on the WP thread is fantastic news Falcon. I'll see if I can rustle up Po Cocko and you get hold of Cardy and Buddhaguts and it can be like old times on FG...a shit fight every night...bring it on. :lol:

To be honest BC it has been hard being a WP supporter in the last 18 months, the club is at it's lowest in all the years I have been following it and that's a long time, all the negative comments in here from so called WAFL supporters has shocked me on how people just turn on you at your lowest.
Admittedly the club has done some strange things lately that I don't understand, like getting rid of Bill for mine was a strange move, I know 10 years at a club is a long time and they might of had other reasons for it or maybe Bill just wanted to be closer to home and coach his young son as well...who knows, but I do like the appointment of Geoff V, he is also a good coach and I remember the job he did years ago with our reserves and seemed like a guy who could get his message across, so I am behind him all the way.
Other guys on here that I know well like Leedy and Winger are also a little down with all the happenings lately but we all hope for things to get better and a light at the end of this tunnel.
BTW sorry for the seat allocation thing, just chits me that your club is so rich and mine is at the opposite end of the scale lol....

Cheers mate...you and I have been trading blows for a very long time and I know it's never personal...just a bit of banter. Some on here including me are disappointed at what has transpired in recent times at WPFC just as you are but as a true WAFL supporter, I hope your club finds a way through as it's not the fault of the players, members or supporters...anyway, this week presents a perfect opportunity to get back on the winners list...so good luck and soldier on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump, Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 509 guests and 6 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • Blackduck
  • Tiger Tales

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty