OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 236 guests and one member online

  • strono

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Matchday 20 at Leederville

Matchday 20 at Leederville 3 months 1 day ago #153996

  • westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2449
  • Thank you received: 185
After two consecutive losses, West Perth next travel to Leederville. And could be described as a danger game.
If they go missing in the first half like last weekend, they'll be going home empty handed. This being the Falcons final qualifying game before the Finals commence as they have the Bye the following week. Hope they can find some winning form this week after losing last week and falling just short the week prior to that. So their form running into the Finals has not been ideal. Although their loss to Souths being only minimal.
If they treat this match like they are finalists and switch themselves on, they should win this game.
Just hope they don't become complacent and just expect to win, otherwise they'll come un-stuck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by westaussieguy. Reason: addition

Matchday 20 at Leederville 3 months 22 hours ago #154087

  • westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2449
  • Thank you received: 185
Apparently the weather forecast is looking to be mainly fine/ partly cloudy. And a maximum temperature of approx 20 degrees.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matchday 20 at Leederville 2 months 3 weeks ago #154372

  • westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2449
  • Thank you received: 185
West Perth quoted at the price of one dollar & 57 cents for the Win.
Which by my rusty mathematics equates to a 64% probability of winning?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matchday 20 at Leederville 2 months 3 weeks ago #154407

  • westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2449
  • Thank you received: 185
Just logged on and looking at the online scores to notice West Perth will gain a lot of confidence from today's win.
This match finishing very late for some reason? With another 5 to 10 minutes remaining, West Perth are over 30 points up which is fantastic.With Claremont kicking the other alignment up the arse, it's been a good day

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matchday 20 at Leederville 2 months 3 weeks ago #154410

  • mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4274
  • Thank you received: 857

westaussieguy wrote: Just logged on and looking at the online scores to notice West Perth will gain a lot of confidence from today's win.
This match finishing very late for some reason? With another 5 to 10 minutes remaining, West Perth are over 30 points up which is fantastic.With Claremont kicking the other alignment up the arse, it's been a good day


It started at 3.10pm WAG to fit in with channel 7's news bulletin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matchday 20 at Leederville 2 months 3 weeks ago #154457

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

mikeh wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: Just logged on and looking at the online scores to notice West Perth will gain a lot of confidence from today's win.
This match finishing very late for some reason? With another 5 to 10 minutes remaining, West Perth are over 30 points up which is fantastic.With Claremont kicking the other alignment up the arse, it's been a good day


It started at 3.10pm WAG to fit in with channel 7's news bulletin.


Really good win by the boys, we were horrible in the 1st qtr but Bill gave them a deserved rocket and we dominated from then on. Usually I would comment about a poor finish but smart footy to take the foot off the peddle to prevent any injuries going into Finals. Thats our qualifying games done and we will go into the Finals as per usual as no real threat which is where we want to be internally I would think. The critics have pumped up Claremont and Curley keeps saying that Souths will dominate (the normal G6 clubs) at the business end so lets see what evolves :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matchday 20 at Leederville 2 months 3 weeks ago #154477

  • westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2449
  • Thank you received: 185
Not sure of West Perth's current injury list. They had 2 Outs for yesterdays match I'm led to believe. Reading the game report and there is no mention of any West Perth injuries out of yesterdays match. And no-one on report either.
West Perth having the Bye on the final qualifying fixture. Hopefully having a full and fit squad to choose from in the Finals.
A good league win yesterday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by westaussieguy.

Matchday 20 at Leederville 2 months 3 weeks ago #154575

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

westaussieguy wrote: Not sure of West Perth's current injury list. They had 2 Outs for yesterdays match I'm led to believe. Reading the game report and there is no mention of any West Perth injuries out of yesterdays match. And no-one on report either.
West Perth having the Bye on the final qualifying fixture. Hopefully having a full and fit squad to choose from in the Finals.
A good league win yesterday


Hamilton, Lourey, Van Berlo to return v Souths, Manning is a massive out but won't return in 2018.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matchday 20 at Leederville 2 months 3 weeks ago #154576

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 98
Strijk had a hard day at the office on Saturday, he had 2 hard clashes that left him a bit sore, this bye has come at a good time, will freshen up the boys for the finals.

Go Falcons!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Matchday 20 at Leederville 2 months 3 weeks ago #154590

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1588
  • Thank you received: 130
Better team won the exhibition game but unfortunately for WP the other two went the other way, well done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags