Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153852

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Good luck to the boys tomorrow, good opportunity to play a few kids and possibly rest a couple of our midfield guns as I would like to see the "undefeated" Monkey stay firmly on their back as we go into the Finals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153856

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Have noticed West Perth quoted at odds of 13/4.for the match.

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153888

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I went to support my club today due to our current situate as usually this is a boycott game and I don't need any more reminding on why I don't go to the $ubi games. Yes they are far too good and should have won by 147 points, the quality of players they have is f%&$ing embarrassing and it is dumbfounding how they are allowed to continue like this.

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153902

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
instead of having a sook Leedy, why don't you give us a summary of the game. You can't blame the umpies either with a free kick count of 18 to 8 in your favor.

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153908

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Had West Perth scored more in the first half, the match could have seen a different result, in my opinion. No team can give a side like Subiaco such a commanding lead at half time. Having only 4 scoring shots on goal to half time is simply not good enough.
To West Perth's credit, they powered on in the second half, however it being too late.
Bit of a mystery how West Perth only score 1 goal in the first half and then score 7 or 8 in the second half.
They wouldn't be happy with the poor start. Will not wish to do that when it's Finals time!

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153919

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: instead of having a sook Leedy, why don't you give us a summary of the game. You can't blame the umpies either with a free kick count of 18 to 8 in your favor.

Ok, heres my summary. The salary cheats beat West Perth comfortably, as I mentioned at the top it should have been well over 100 points, and its HBF Arena not Medibank. The only thing I found amusing for the entire day was the condition of Adam Cockie and how he almost spewed up after his 3rd and final touch.

PS: I wouldn't whinge about the umpiring because today was a classic case of where you get them, four goals resulted from soft kicks.

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153924

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Leedy wrote: I went to support my club today due to our current situate as usually this is a boycott game and I don't need any more reminding on why I don't go to the $ubi games. Yes they are far too good and should have won by 147 points, the quality of players they have is f%&$ing embarrassing and it is dumbfounding how they are allowed to continue like this.

Hopefully they are undefeated going into the GF and then get done again, that would be gold and worth going just to see Schofields face :lol:
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153933

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote: I went to support my club today due to our current situate as usually this is a boycott game and I don't need any more reminding on why I don't go to the $ubi games. Yes they are far too good and should have won by 147 points, the quality of players they have is f%&$ing embarrassing and it is dumbfounding how they are allowed to continue like this.

Hopefully they are undefeated going into the GF and then get done again, that would be gold and worth going just to see Schofields face :lol:

Mate, Im the one usually talking that way and you the other but as I mentioned as I don't attend the cheats games when you see them live it is glaringly obvious that they won't lose a game until the well runs dry at least. They literally have an embarrassment of "RICHES". When people talk about the scoreboard flattering a particular team this was a classic case, we should have lost by 105-120 points yesterday.

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153937

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Swandog wrote:

That may happen SD but one thing is for sure...the loss won't be at the hands of your underperforming rabble.

WP v $ubi Medibank 13 Sep 5 years 7 months ago #153961

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote:

Swandog wrote:

That may happen SD but one thing is for sure...the loss won't be at the hands of your underperforming rabble.

BC, if the competition is still going when your well runs dry, and it will, we will be coming Pal !!!

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 363 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr