Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

V SD 5 years 8 months ago #151879

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Fantastic performance by the boys yesterday. The pressure applied from the outset was outstanding, generally those type of days narrows the talent gap but it widened as the game went on. Hopefully Stevie Potente is ok as he has been a solid contributor of many years and a Premiership player. We have been consistent all year with our performances, even against $ubi (only shocker being R2 v EP) and with losses to SF x 8 points, Peel x 3 points we just have to continue into September :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

V SD 5 years 8 months ago #151901

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Good luck to WP for the rest of 2018...the only club with a chance to upset the procession that is season 2018

V SD 5 years 8 months ago #151905

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
I think some of the finals will be good contests.West Perth, South, Perth and Claremont are all capable of beating each other on their day. Hopefully these teams can all make it and keep the AFL teams out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD

V SD 5 years 8 months ago #151909

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

mikeh wrote: I think some of the finals will be good contests.West Perth, South, Perth and Claremont are all capable of beating each other on their day. Hopefully these teams can all make it and keep the AFL teams out.

mikeh that is of course a two edged sword. It would be absolutely fantastic if Perth in particular make it and they did give Subiaco a bit of a fright for part of one of their matches; but the reality is that the two WA domiciled AFL host club alignments missing the finals is to Subiaco's advantage. I also note that EP have a game in hand and superior percentage at this stage on the two clubs above them.

V SD 5 years 8 months ago #152032

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Good news that Steve Potente has an ankle injury and not an ACL as first thought, he will miss 3 weeks :)

V SD 5 years 8 months ago #152037

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Leedy wrote: Good news that Steve Potente has an ankle injury and not an ACL as first thought, he will miss 3 weeks :)

That is good news, I have always rated Potente as a player and was disappointed when he left Swans all those years back. He has had a good career with West Perth.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 527 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020