Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WP V PT 5 years 9 months ago #149142

• Winger
  • Winger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Not a lot of activity on our thread so I thought I would post a summary of the WP v PT game. The umpires that officiated the reserves game should be sacked. End of story. The boundary umpire that did not call out of bounds when the ball was clearly over the line by a good meter in front of the WP dugout should be sacked and how many times did the boundary umpire throw the ball 20 meters towards the PT end. What a great effort from Chris Keunen, he took on the big clumsy Dockers oafs and showed them what heart is all about. Michael Lourey did the same, how many times did he push his opponent away and get his kick in. Why would the WAFL expect WP to play two AFL affiliated clubs in five days?, its bullshit. Three goal scorers for WP, Van Berlo, Keitel and Knott who got poleaxed about ten times and all I heard was play on. Absolute rubbish. Top effort from Millsy, Hamilton and Mitchell Pierce, the boys in the back line did a bloody good job against a tall bunch of oafs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP V PT 5 years 9 months ago #149145

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Yes. I thought West Perth unlucky in the league not to sneak the win. Having far less Ball Disposals and yet the same number of Inside 50's. The 5 day break has been a big conversation all week. The third quarter let them down. Was a strong finish by West Perth piling on 5 Goals 3 Minors in the last quarter, to almost grab the 4 points. A great effort by the club, taking into consideration of having 38 less Ball Disposals and only losing by a few points.
Their game next week should a ripper!

WP V PT 5 years 9 months ago #149186

• TheTrain
  • Thank you received: 4
Nothing like taking accountability....

Lose to Peel in the ressies, can’t blame Freo, blame umpires.
Loss to Peel in the league, can’t blame ourselves, blame the fixture

Beaten in all 3 grades, and can’t bring yourself to just admit you were beaten fairly.

WP V PT 5 years 9 months ago #149198

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
PFC played peel then ep, big deal. On the 5 day break the wafl pits out the fixtures and the home club decides when to play. If wp wanted to play ep on the Saturday rather than the Monday they are fee to do so.

WP V PT 5 years 9 months ago #149220

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
The 5 days break for WP,SF, EF playing otjher sides with far longer breaks does seem unfair and it does seem rather contrived that EP have a bye the time as the Eagles. That said both SF and WP only just got pipped.

WP V PT 5 years 9 months ago #149225

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Subi could of played 7 games each day on the trot before that EF game and still win by as much.....tiredness is one thing but not being competitive is another.....strange fixturing but TBH SF esp. if good enough and finals contenders should of seen off Perth.....esp with SF quality in depth

WP V PT 5 years 9 months ago #149330

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Stand the Test wrote: PFC played peel then ep, big deal. On the 5 day break the wafl pits out the fixtures and the home club decides when to play. If wp wanted to play ep on the Saturday rather than the Monday they are fee to do so.

Wrong STT, WP asked EP before the season started if they were ok to move the game to Saturday and guess who said "no chance" the WCE pricks. Of course then EP said sorry our souls stealers won't allow it then the WAFC stepped in as we could of technically moved it regardless as it was our home game. I remember not long ago that EP changed a fixture and we had to cop it !!!

WP V PT 5 years 9 months ago #149331

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Winger wrote: Not a lot of activity on our thread so I thought I would post a summary of the WP v PT game. The umpires that officiated the reserves game should be sacked. End of story. The boundary umpire that did not call out of bounds when the ball was clearly over the line by a good meter in front of the WP dugout should be sacked and how many times did the boundary umpire throw the ball 20 meters towards the PT end. What a great effort from Chris Keunen, he took on the big clumsy Dockers oafs and showed them what heart is all about. Michael Lourey did the same, how many times did he push his opponent away and get his kick in. Why would the WAFL expect WP to play two AFL affiliated clubs in five days?, its bullshit. Three goal scorers for WP, Van Berlo, Keitel and Knott who got poleaxed about ten times and all I heard was play on. Absolute rubbish. Top effort from Millsy, Hamilton and Mitchell Pierce, the boys in the back line did a bloody good job against a tall bunch of oafs.

Cheers for that Winger, I listened to the game from Bali, was hoping for another 2 minutes :)

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 205 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr