Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147863

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
West Perth taking on East Fremantle. West Perth having won the last 4 matches between these clubs. Got a suspicion the Home team will be pushed in this match and will need to be at their best to record a win.
A win here by the Sharks will give them confidence after the recent news article and other issues. Souths and Subiaco should have a win each, and West Perth could slot themselves into third position on the league ladder with a win here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147867

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

westaussieguy wrote: West Perth taking on East Fremantle. West Perth having won the last 4 matches between these clubs. Got a suspicion the Home team will be pushed in this match and will need to be at their best to record a win.
A win here by the Sharks will give them confidence after the recent news article and other issues. Souths and Subiaco should have a win each, and West Perth could slot themselves into third position on the league ladder with a win here.

We should win comfortably but as per usual there are significant ins for the Sharks that will make them a lot more competitive than when Swnas and South met them.

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147871

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Leedy wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: West Perth taking on East Fremantle. West Perth having won the last 4 matches between these clubs. Got a suspicion the Home team will be pushed in this match and will need to be at their best to record a win.

No excuses not winning this. I would like to know the significant ins that would have made a 90 point difference for EFv Swans :lol:
We should win comfortably but as per usual there are significant ins for the Sharks that will make them a lot more competitive than when Swnas and South met them.

Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147872

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
I guess the same reason why you Swandog whinged all season about how losing a "significant out" in the first 2 mins in 2016 resulted in SD losing that game,plus many others before ultimately winning the spoon....LOL....but hey do agree that on recent form WP should win with ease.....perhaps 90 point ease like your beloved black ducks...

Last edit: by Freezin.

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147873

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Freezin wrote: I guess the same reason why you Swandog whinged all season about how losing a "significant out" in the first 2 mins in 2016 resulted in SD losing that game,plus many others before ultimately winning the spoon....LOL....but hey do agree that on recent form WP should win with ease.....perhaps 90 point ease like your beloved black ducks...

And I seem to remember you posting that injuries were no excuse all season in 2016......looking at some of your posts so far this year it would seem that stance has now suddenly changed Freeze! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, gtrxuone

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147874

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
True BH I have mentioned EF injury list on EF thread, well spotted mate.....as for blaming EF current ladder position BH on injuries....nope don't think so fella.....only as good as your depth I say....ditto for SD I reckon too.....time will tell eh?

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147880

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote:

No excuses not winning this. I would like to know the significant ins that would have made a 90 point difference for EFv Swans :lol:

Shit I don't know Swandog, Loersch, Liam Anthony, Eardley, Kommer are all chances to return, no I doubt it would have been enough to overturn a 90p deficit if they were playing but I would rather have them in than out if I was an EF supporter. Anyway we disposed of you blokes a few weeks ago and played good footy for the past month so we know where we are at. Lets see if the break for the State game stuffs up our momentum.

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147887

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just had a quick look and the Byes tend to treat West Perth kindly.
They seem to win the following week more often than not, it appears.
Since the beginning of the Twenty 13 season (to the time of writing), West Perth have had 14 Byes in that time
The following match in the week after the Bye, West Perth have won 11 times and lost only 3.
It appears the Bye doesn't screw the momentum up too much.

Last edit: by westaussieguy.

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147888

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The weather forecast for game day is supposedly mostly sunny with light winds. And maximum temperature in the mid 20's

19th May. WP v's EF 5 years 10 months ago #147995

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Andrew Strijk take a bow hahahaha :lol:

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 378 guests and 6 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • GarlicBreath
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88