Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147367

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
At this very early stage it seems $ubi, South, East Perth and West Perth are the trendsetters will be interesting to see how Peel and Claremont fit in to he equasion as the season goes deeper, but as for Swans we have a little way to go but if we start producing 4 Q’s of our best look out :P
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Swandog.

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147371

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Swandog wrote: Just saw the free kick count 25 to $alarys 9 in a losing effort! Sheesh :ohmy: wish we would get that kind of service once in a while. Anyway well played on getting pretty close

So your not happy with your 5 from 6 record for free kicks for this season ??? I think in R2 Swans got 34 to 20, not bad service, in fact silver service

:lol: ?
But seriously just asking the Q because 3 x as many frees seems staggering in a losing game, anyone who was at the game shed any light on it? Not sure about us being 5 from 6 in free kicks where do you get that stat? I cant remember us ever getting 3 x more frees than an opp ever in the last decade or so losing or winning team

Sd...I was at the game and the frees WP received were all pretty much there although one or two were questionable. Subi's low free kick count was mainly due to non calls by the umps as demonstrated by getting only 9 for the entire game as I thought they should have received at least 6 or so more for high tackles and such but whereas they paid them to WP they didn't do likewise to Subi.

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147375

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Swandog wrote: Just saw the free kick count 25 to $alarys 9 in a losing effort! Sheesh :ohmy: wish we would get that kind of service once in a while. Anyway well played on getting pretty close

So your not happy with your 5 from 6 record for free kicks for this season ??? I think in R2 Swans got 34 to 20, not bad service, in fact silver service

But seriously just asking the Q because 3 x as many frees seems staggering in a losing game, anyone who was at the game shed any light on it? Not sure about us being 5 from 6 in free kicks where do you get that stat? I cant remember us ever getting 3 x more frees than an opp ever in the last decade or so losing or winning team

Sd...I was at the game and the frees WP received were all pretty much there although one or two were questionable. Subi's low free kick count was mainly due to non calls by the umps as demonstrated by getting only 9 for the entire game as I thought they should have received at least 6 or so more for high tackles and such but whereas they paid them to WP they didn't do likewise to Subi.

Ok if they were there fair enough
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147379

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Swandog wrote:

BC wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote:

I got the stats from the same place you get yours from WAFL App :) I presume they are accurate, in 5 of your 6 games SD have come out on top of the free kick count. Just go back through the rounds and see for yourself. I wasn't at the game so can't comment on them.

Week 6. 5th of May 5 years 10 months ago #147381

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leedy wrote:

Swandog wrote:

BC wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote:

I never got it from the app I read it on the $ubi thread last night. The app is full of shit and has been inaccurate many times

I got the stats from the same place you get yours from WAFL App :) I presume they are accurate, in 5 of your 6 games SD have come out on top of the free kick count. Just go back through the rounds and see for yourself. I wasn't at the game so can't comment on them.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 222 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma