Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138120

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: he goes away travelling and doesn't play for a year...how do you know he didn't come back and shop himself around?

BC,

Please don't patronise us, I have a feeling this is not sitting too comfortably with yourself even and your doing your best to diffuse the situation which is very nice of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138125

• Sharpie
  • Thank you received: 1
A nice get BC, he played at Jurien last season along with Rhys Waters, Simon Moore and Mitch McPhee. Would be nice if Waters and Moore returned. WP aren't going to get many recruits unless you get rid of your coach.
Great appointment in Trewellha though was a ripping player in his day
The following user(s) said Thank You: BC

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138126

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
no mate...you're correct that I wasn't overly comfortable if they had taken him straight from WP but according to Mark Olsen he actually played for Jurien Bay in 2017 which means he's fair game as WP would have cleared him at the start of the season. It's the same if Broughton signs with you guys...you haven't poached him from us as he was cleared to play for Brunswick or whatever this year. So I'm much happier with the situation now.

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138127

• Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 154

BC wrote: no mate...you're correct that I wasn't overly comfortable if they had taken him straight from WP but according to Mark Olsen he actually played for Jurien Bay in 2017 which means he's fair game as WP would have cleared him at the start of the season. It's the same if Broughton signs with you guys...you haven't poached him from us as he was cleared to play for Brunswick or whatever this year. So I'm much happier with the situation now.

As long as you feel comfortable that's all that matters.....remember there is only one reason these players end up at your club and it is the $$$$$ .. not because your a bunch of great blokes or because the players like that stupid weirdo that wears the overalls on the outer, it's the loot the spodoolies the coin, that's the attraction fark ya.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138129

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Falcon wrote:

BC wrote: no mate...you're correct that I wasn't overly comfortable if they had taken him straight from WP but according to Mark Olsen he actually played for Jurien Bay in 2017 which means he's fair game as WP would have cleared him at the start of the season. It's the same if Broughton signs with you guys...you haven't poached him from us as he was cleared to play for Brunswick or whatever this year. So I'm much happier with the situation now.

As long as you feel comfortable that's all that matters.....remember there is only one reason these players end up at your club and it is the $$$$$ .. not because your a bunch of great blokes or because the players like that stupid weirdo that wears the overalls on the outer, it's the loot the spodoolies the coin, that's the attraction fark ya.

Thanks for clearing that up Falcon...and here I was thinking they like the idea of challenging for a flag...or going to a club which according to Xavier Ellis is the most professional club in the country at state league level or they consider Schofield an excellent coach who can take their game to the next level...but now I know it's just $. Cheers. :P

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138131

• Falcon

BC wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up Falcon...and here I was thinking they like the idea of challenging for a flag...or going to a club which according to Xavier Ellis is the most professional club in the country at state league level or they consider Schofield an excellent coach who can take their game to the next level...but now I know it's just $. Cheers. :P

No worries cheers!

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138133

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
You blokes recruited well in the passed so I expect something will come along-it always seems too. Rhode and Broughton didn't play last year at this level so i cannt see either making big impressions

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138136

• Falcon

astro wrote: You blokes recruited well in the passed so I expect something will come along-it always seems too. Rhode and Broughton didn't play last year at this level so i cannt see either making big impressions

That's when we had good people running the club, these days we struggle to hold onto what we got let alone recruit anybody..

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138149

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Falcon wrote:

And it certainly would not be the attraction of their poo and p!ss coloured jumper either Falc no wonder they have to pay under the table overs to get players to go there!

In's & Out's Falcons 2018 season 6 years 4 months ago #138155

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
if your poo is maroon you need to see a proctologist or stay off the beetroot and if your pee is gold, suggest you drink more water.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 315 guests and one member online

• chaddy22

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes