OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 207 guests and one member online

  • TheRock

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Godbyi06
  • mike stanley
  • bailzoop
  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)

TOPIC: Week 22. Away to Subi

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 3 months ago #131194

  • MarkOlsen
  • MarkOlsen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2336
  • Thank you received: 309
Larry on another planet as usual.
worked well for Subi, lost the 2nd semi and GF.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 3 months ago #131210

  • Larry Bird
  • Larry Bird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1156
  • Thank you received: 71
MarkOlsen firing off another ill informed opinion after a quick glance at a stat sheet. Having attended the game in question Subi basically blew the game apart then took the foot off the peddle with players rested and few rotations???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 3 months ago #131213

  • MarkOlsen
  • MarkOlsen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2336
  • Thank you received: 309
yeh ok Larry, Subi outscored WP in the last qtr so how did they take the foot off the pedal ?
we know you are having a cry as it cost EP a place in the finals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 3 months ago #131216

  • Larry Bird
  • Larry Bird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1156
  • Thank you received: 71
I was at the game the third quarter was a farce the fix was in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 2 months ago #131311

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117
Same shit, different bucket. Cant believe we are still a chance for the 5 :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 2 months ago #131469

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 98
Will be all over soon Leedy we can forget about this shit season when Harros boys fix us up next weekend, I know we have injuries but you gotta say that blokes who we have recruited to kick goals just don't get on the score sheet unless we are playing a easy beat team..
Look at $cabi that player Suckole ? Or what ever his name is kicked 6 goals FFS ... more than all our blokes kicked together FFS , thank fark the colts won because the rezzies also got a hiding, sack the lot!!!
2017 you suck!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 2 months ago #131488

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

Falcon wrote: Will be all over soon Leedy we can forget about this shit season when Harros boys fix us up next weekend, I know we have injuries but you gotta say that blokes who we have recruited to kick goals just don't get on the score sheet unless we are playing a easy beat team..
Look at $cabi that player Suckole ? Or what ever his name is kicked 6 goals FFS ... more than all our blokes kicked together FFS , thank fark the colts won because the rezzies also got a hiding, sack the lot!!!
2017 you suck!!!


Agreed Falcon, it will be a minor miracle if we win next week. I have never seen us this bad since 90-92 and even then I recall the players fighting like buggary. Defeats of 104, 47, 47, 47, 84, 82 is a fair indication of our entire season. I tipped us to lose by 92 points (Swan Dog) will confirm that, I was 10p shy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 2 months ago #131539

  • Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3514
  • Thank you received: 355

Leedy wrote:

Falcon wrote: Will be all over soon Leedy we can forget about this shit season when Harros boys fix us up next weekend, I know we have injuries but you gotta say that blokes who we have recruited to kick goals just don't get on the score sheet unless we are playing a easy beat team..
Look at $cabi that player Suckole ? Or what ever his name is kicked 6 goals FFS ... more than all our blokes kicked together FFS , thank fark the colts won because the rezzies also got a hiding, sack the lot!!!
2017 you suck!!!


Agreed Falcon, it will be a minor miracle if we win next week. I have never seen us this bad since 90-92 and even then I recall the players fighting like buggary. Defeats of 104, 47, 47, 47, 84, 82 is a fair indication of our entire season. I tipped us to lose by 92 points (Swan Dog) will confirm that, I was 10p shy.


Yep sure did and I laughed at your pessimism, our loss at Basso felt like 92pts after a miserable/horrid/despicable 3rd Q

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 2 months ago #131576

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 542
  • Thank you received: 105
Didn't Rudy Riddoch work out for you guys?

I am amazed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 22. Away to Subi 1 year 2 months ago #131585

  • Leedy
  • Leedy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1837
  • Thank you received: 117

Stand the Test wrote: Didn't Rudy Riddoch work out for you guys?

I am amazed.


Not exactly STT but he isn't our worst player. He will have the last laugh I reckon, the penny will drop soon and when he starts believing in his ability he will take many an opposition player to brown town.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags