Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #129938

• astro
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Hearing bigger issues than todays loss. Staff walk out and player revolt against administration causing few issues. Karma bus maybe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by astro.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #129941

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Negative astro. Two people have resigned. One has moved on to greener pastures and the other lives way south of the river and the travelling was a burden. Both were at the game today to support the boys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #129957

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Disappointing to hear West Perth's huge loss in this match. And losing 7 of their last 9 is not ideal as the Finals rapidly approach. And many of those 7 lost matches has been by significant margins.
Does make one wonder what's happening there because last weeks game was also pivotal as far as West Perth are concerned.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #129966

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
To beat WP in all three grades is always a great thing but I walked away from the ground wondering what was happening!

The colts as I understand it had a number of players in the reserves and thus had to bring in players and it showed although your experience players were also found wanting, kicking the ball out of bounds from a kick in 4 times was deplorable and the player is an experienced player. Where is your development, I know if we had 10 players out that those who came in would know the game plan and play accordingly, your boys seemed at sea. I am not taking anything away from my boys but I was concerned at the WP performance. Any ideas
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #129977

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

Grump wrote: To beat WP in all three grades is always a great thing but I walked away from the ground wondering what was happening!

The colts as I understand it had a number of players in the reserves and thus had to bring in players and it showed although your experience players were also found wanting, kicking the ball out of bounds from a kick in 4 times was deplorable and the player is an experienced player. Where is your development, I know if we had 10 players out that those who came in would know the game plan and play accordingly, your boys seemed at sea. I am not taking anything away from my boys but I was concerned at the WP performance. Any ideas

Mate we don't have the luxury of being attached to an AFL team who gives you millions of dollars worth of players every week, so you guys would have the opposite problem of an over supply in your colts and rezzies trying to make room for them all..

In saying that we need a director of coaching like we had in 2002/3 with John Dimmer over seeing the whole club.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #129982

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Falcon wrote:

Grump wrote: To beat WP in all three grades is always a great thing but I walked away from the ground wondering what was happening!

Mate we don't have the luxury of being attached to an AFL team who gives you millions of dollars worth of players every week, so you guys would have the opposite problem of an over supply in your colts and rezzies trying to make room for them all..

In saying that we need a director of coaching like we had in 2002/3 with John Dimmer over seeing the whole club.

The alignment has negligible effect on the reserves and none on the colts so your point is a little lost on me. The issue seems to be one where the colts process is having to cobble together a team, having said that you did bring in one of your 16's players (much to his dads chagrin seeing him in the red and blue) but when we lose players to PSA or the ressies (which we have) we are able to bring in players easily. It was a bit of worry for me to see your colts, who were quite strong early to be in that situation. All I want is for your development to be strong!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130010

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote:

Falcon wrote:

The alignment has negligible effect on the reserves and none on the colts so your point is a little lost on me. The issue seems to be one where the colts process is having to cobble together a team, having said that you did bring in one of your 16's players (much to his dads chagrin seeing him in the red and blue) but when we lose players to PSA or the ressies (which we have) we are able to bring in players easily. It was a bit of worry for me to see your colts, who were quite strong early to be in that situation. All I want is for your development to be strong!

Grump I must take exception to your assertion about the host club alignment doesn't have an impact on the ressies team. Of course it does. If you have an extra 10 players playing in the ressies that would be playing in the league team if the host club alignment wasn't i place, must have an impact on the ressies.

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130021

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

westaussieguy wrote: Disappointing to hear West Perth's huge loss in this match. And losing 7 of their last 9 is not ideal as the Finals rapidly approach. And many of those 7 lost matches has been by significant margins.
Does make one wonder what's happening there because last weeks game was also pivotal as far as West Perth are concerned.

WA guy- Here is our problem below, add to the fact we have 5 players with under 5 games experience and it tests our depth, take those types out of any line up and see how you go. Poor old EF and Perth are the only other sides that have copped significant injuries like us this year and look where they are. At this point in time we are the 8th worst side in the comp and next weeks loss to EF will confirm that.

Hamilton
Lourey
Manning
Strijk
Moulton
Potente
Munns
Morrow
Brown
Gaudagnin

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130023

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Grump wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Aaaaaah hello Grump, your pulling the preverbial aren't you ???

Garlic Implosion 6 years 7 months ago #130042

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Leedy wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: Disappointing to hear West Perth's huge loss in this match. And losing 7 of their last 9 is not ideal as the Finals rapidly approach. And many of those 7 lost matches has been by significant margins.

WA guy- Here is our problem below, add to the fact we have 5 players with under 5 games experience and it tests our depth, take those types out of any line up and see how you go. Poor old EF and Perth are the only other sides that have copped significant injuries like us this year and look where they are. At this point in time we are the 8th worst side in the comp and next weeks loss to EF will confirm that.

Hamilton
Lourey
Manning
Strijk
Moulton
Potente
Munns
Morrow
Brown
Gaudagnin

Most WAFL sides bar SF have had to deal with extensive injury lists all year...at SD we have had the likes of Blight, Coniglio, Ellard, Rogers, Ellis, Ames, Crowley, Cipro, Daniels, Blakely, Yarran, Clutterbuck, Hackett among others out for lengthy periods of the season so far...it is a fact of life when you play a contact sport SF have been pretty lucky so far this year in that regards but WP, P & EF are not the only ones that have been severely affected!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 360 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • one time only
  • Ted Nugent

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma