Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129030

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Make no mistake!
What a HUGE game this is for the Falcons at Fremantle Oval this week.
Drop this game and they will only be 1 game ahead of Claremont, who should easily dispense of their opposition!
With Souths having a Home Ground advantage of approx 40 pts, will be a big challenge for the visitors.
West Perth's scoring is a current issue with more minors than goals being scored. They will need their kicking boots, for sure.
South Fremantle have scored 114 Goals at Home , whilst West Perth have 89 when playing Away.
One would think the Falcons would need a fantastic start and keep the momentum going, to have a chance of winning

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129131

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
We have had problems trying to beat TCs men over the last couple of seasons, I don't expect to win this game but do expect to play a competitive game and not get blown out of the water, it could be a wet game so not sure how that will effect the game.

The collage girls are breathing down our necks to take our spot, we need to win at least 2 of the next 4 games..

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129154

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Falcon wrote: We have had problems trying to beat TCs men over the last couple of seasons, I don't expect to win this game but do expect to play a competitive game and not get blown out of the water, it could be a wet game so not sure how that will effect the game.

The collage girls are breathing down our necks to take our spot, we need to win at least 2 of the next 4 games..

No chance of winning this game and I am not going as it near on kills me very time we play Souths on how inept we are. I will keep an eye on the game from Busselton. I was 1 point off my prediction last round so here it goes.

Souths by 63 points.

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129217

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Apparently Saturdays weather forecast is said to be showers increasing in the afternoon. With westerly winds. The maximum temperature expected to be 17ยบ. Wet weather footy is in store according to the forecast.

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129225

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Grassy wrote: South have been terrific this year,but I think you'll be Far more competitive than that Margin,Leedy.

And if it does rain,or Freo is heavy with the Rain we have had this week,things could tighten up a lot.With the season On the line from here on,I'm sure WEST PERTH will take things down to the Wire,even if South gets the Nod from Tipsters.

I hope its torrential rain which will keep the scores low :)

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129226

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Leedy wrote:

Falcon wrote: We have had problems trying to beat TCs men over the last couple of seasons, I don't expect to win this game but do expect to play a competitive game and not get blown out of the water, it could be a wet game so not sure how that will effect the game.

No chance of winning this game and I am not going as it near on kills me very time we play Souths on how inept we are. I will keep an eye on the game from Busselton. I was 1 point off my prediction last round so here it goes.

Souths by 63 points.

Get on the munchers this weekend Leedy has given the Dogs the kiss of death:)

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129238

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
They say that wet weather footy is the equalizer.

Last edit: by Winger.

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 8 months ago #129312

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Winger wrote: They say that wet weather footy is the equalizer.

Winger you nearly rolled my mob in the wet so I reckon you are a real chance if you bring the same attitude as you did against Subi. You were hard and relentless kept it simple and played the percentages really well.

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 7 months ago #129377

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Oh deary me!
Ouch!

Week 19. SF v WP 6 years 7 months ago #129384

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Respects to the Cardies boys today - we got through for the choccies this time but all it does is just continue a long standing tradition between the clubs
Cheers

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 186 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020