Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127637

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
I reckon we will win this game. There will be a few injury updates soon that will sting us a bit regarding depth but we have been pretty good without winning. The CL game was practically won by Worobec and his protected species buddy in Bolton and the $ubi game we played to the death against a much more expensive side. It is unbelievable that we are a game behind Swans, we don't deserve that.

Anyway it is a must win this week as Swans have yet again got A EF or Perth and will win comfortably.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127639

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Swans won 2 games last year, let me know your idea on how the fixtures should work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127662

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Hahaha WP fell in against us by 5 and 2pts (I'm not including the goal against Bennell the maggots gifted you) and we played two quarters of our best footy in those games whilst WP stretched themselves imo in winning those two, and good luck to them. We have beaten AFL laden EP twice, GF fancies South and have only caved in v $ubi and Claremont.
Don't blame the draw for being where you currently are after finishing 3rd last year whilst we ate mothballs off our wooden spoon, you may yet finish 3rd or 4th if good enough, same goes for us. Overall both teams are pretty evenly matched and just as deserving of a finals spot and might even face off in an eliminator yet..good times! ;)
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Last edit: by Swandog.

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127677

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Swandog wrote: Hahaha WP fell in against us by 5 and 2pts (I'm not including the goal against Bennell the maggots gifted you) and we played two quarters of our best footy in those games whilst WP stretched themselves imo in winning those two, and good luck to them. We have beaten AFL laden EP twice, GF fancies South and have only caved in v $ubi and Claremont.
Don't blame the draw for being where you currently are after finishing 3rd last year whilst we ate mothballs off our wooden spoon, you may yet finish 3rd or 4th if good enough, same goes for us. Overall both teams are pretty evenly matched and just as deserving of a finals spot and might even face off in an eliminator yet..good times! ;)

I thought I would get a nibble :) stretched ourselves :P :P :P What, against Swan Districs, not much of a stretch, you blokes are shit like us and the only reason you will finish above us is the simple fact you play EF, Perth and CL 3 times. I couldn't give 14 shits where you finished last year MO, Im just stating the simple accurate facts, you blokes can deny it till your blue in the face.

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127678

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
I asked you how you would do the fixtures, as yet you have not come up with an alternative fixturing model.
until then use your hot air to dry out the ground from last week.

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127692

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MarkOlsen wrote: I asked you how you would do the fixtures, as yet you have not come up with an alternative fixturing model.
until then use your hot air to dry out the ground from last week.

I would give us the 3 games v EF and Perth :)

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127711

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
The advertised team line up.
The back 6. D Munns, N Rodda, B King, K Manning, S Simpson, L Meadows
C T Manzone A Lynch A Black
The forward 6. K Shannon. T Keitel. A Strijk, R Riddoch. M Hamilton. S Potente
F C Keunen, J Van Berlo, S Nelson,
Int. N Alexandre, C Chalmers, R Hutchinson, C Lynch, S Rotham, M Peirce, B Wilhelm,
In N Alexandre, R Hutchinson, M Peirce, S Potente, S Rotham,
Out M Lourey, S Nelson,

Good looking team on paper, and should be coming away with a win.

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127717

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
Memo to West Perth FC - how about giving that braindead hick Shepherd a lovely little steaming turd for dinner on Saturday Night , it'll go well with the news he's now lining up a self-deserved AFL job :) ;) :)

Caaaaaaaarna Cardies

Last edit: by Southerner.

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127852

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
I suppose in the wash up Taberner was the difference, even tho we had a terrible start, these aligned teams can be powerful units, you only need to look at the physical size of some of these professional players and you wonder how the people who are suppose to look after our competition can sit back and let this happen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Dwert, gtrxuone

WP v Peel 6 years 9 months ago #127873

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Falcon, 24 scoring shots to 19 and the 19 shots were 16.3, it's pretty hard to take. It indicates you were more than a match for the scumbags but inaccuracy has cost you the game. Absolute scumbag club makes themselves more hated with the Bennell scam.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 410 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • alahoy

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag