Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120386

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
After last weeks debacle lets see what the boys can muster up against a virtual Freo side. The desire and want from a number of our players was unacceptable v SF and the poor body language wasn't far behind.While we have Joe Morrow and Alexander out I reckon Strijky should go back and maybe Simpson forward. Once we get back the above mentioned along with Keunen, Potente, Munns, Gaudignon I know the boys will bounce back but when is the question ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120404

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
We need to bounce back after last weekends disgraceful performance, Nelly will play his 100th game so I hope his team mates play a blinder for him!

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120408

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
I think your lads will be into gear pretty quickly this week - Carn the Cardinals

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120420

• BARISTA
  • Thank you received: 11
the big RED n blue crushing the PEEL CAN
Attachments:

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120447

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840

Leedy wrote: After last weeks debacle lets see what the boys can muster up against a virtual Freo side. The desire and want from a number of our players was unacceptable v SF and the poor body language wasn't far behind.While we have Joe Morrow and Alexander out I reckon Strijky should go back and maybe Simpson forward. Once we get back the above mentioned along with Keunen, Potente, Munns, Gaudignon I know the boys will bounce back but when is the question ???

Leedy after the dockers clean out last week we ended up playing a peelmantle team with "just" 9 listed players, one of their smallest contingents since you thrashed them in the finals debacle a few years ago. Don't see that the dockers will be changing their team, so not really a virtual Freo side which should give your chances a big boost.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120459

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Good win Falcons and you did it for Nelly

Well so far we have beaten both alignment clubs, we need to beat a WAFL club :lol:

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120461

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Southerner wrote: I think your lads will be into gear pretty quickly this week - Carn the Cardinals

Fark yeah hahahahahahahahahahaha Carn the Cardies :)

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120489

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Good win to the Falcons as Peelmantle are clearly the better of the two fake teams so a really strong effort by your boys, lets hope both alignment teams maintain this sort of form right through the season

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120582

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Glad to see Rudy playing footy again and having some impact on the match by the looks of it....won't be long until he becomes a cult figure over your way...wish him well and hope he becomes the footballer we all know he can be over at WP.

Peel V WP 7 years 1 week ago #120586

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dirty Weekender wrote: Glad to see Rudy playing footy again and having some impact on the match by the looks of it....won't be long until he becomes a cult figure over your way...wish him well and hope he becomes the footballer we all know he can be over at WP.

Funny Dirty - I was thinking last week how bloody strange it seemed to see Rudy in the Cardinals colours , definitely adds something to them.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 340 guests and 3 members online

• Royals78
  • Whitey
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag