Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118693

• Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
Bad luck today. What was the general feeling from this game anyone from the Falcons? Was hoping like hell you would snuff them and looks like you gave them a real shake and from what I hear some contensious decisions didn't help at all ? Anyone wish to expand?
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118719

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Swandog wrote: Bad luck today. What was the general feeling from this game anyone from the Falcons? Was hoping like hell you would snuff them and looks like you gave them a real shake and from what I hear some contensious decisions didn't help at all ? Anyone wish to expand?

Yeah I can summarise the day, fucked over big time just about sums it up !!!

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118745

• BARISTA
  • Thank you received: 11
Held Subi well for the first half
Third qtr the yips appeared and WP lost their way with tooooo many turn overs and suspect decision making costing us badly
4th Qtr pretty much the same for WP
We proved we have the ability to hold our own against quality sides but not if we get selfish and stop the run - epitomized by the basting Strijk gave to one of his own when he was open and yet he chose to try to kick a goal wrong footed and out of line ...
Rhodda ... WTF too many times but would come back to pull his own arse out the fire to then drop it in it again ... Needs to lift
Meadows - hurt in the first qtr but played through. showed guts but sadly no glory at days end
K Manning - simply brilliant - given Best on Ground by Bill, kept Liam to 9 possessions total and 'NO goals' while he was on him for the 4 qtrs- the two goals scored was when Manning was off ground on rotation. Given a run in the 4th Qtr out of the middle and showed a step up in his last years play book... looks very very good for the year
Nelly - good but not his usual great, struggled at times
Keitel - still getting into his Half Forward PJ's and finding them easier to wear each week - his will be a weekly improve.
Seva - very good in the Ruck in first half but showed tardiness and sloppy ball skills in the 3rd and 4th - definitely improving though.
Kuenen in the reserves had a mishap - badly dislocated his finger - gone for several weeks
Blackie - hurting for his suspension hiccup and should make amends next week against SF - he will want to put on a show.
Simo - still on the improve and will be very handy when the game play and ground size is more natural to him.
Batters - made small inroads but did not impress generally, likely out next week

Umpires: Consistency is all that is asked - too many decisions today had sooo many scratching their heads and calling out the blowflies children with unkind nouns & adjectives (most deserved)?? :angry:

Subi were hard at it as always - ran in threes - kept their skill levels fairly constant throughout -very good accuracy ratings at goal.

Considering our turnovers and lack of skill excellence in the last half I wouldn't be too happy at Subi as when it comes together again at WP its gonna hurt opposition hearts and egos

But a Wins a Win so congrats to them and a learning curve for us :)

Last edit: by BARISTA.

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118749

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
From what's available, West Perth had
33 Disposals/ Goal
2 Disposals Inside 50/ Scoring shot
4.3 Disposals Inside 50/ Goal
51.4% of the Ball disposals
50 Hitouts and 47 Inside50's

Whilst Subiaco came away with
26 Disposals/ Goal
2 Disposals Inside 50/ Scoring shot
3.8 Disposals Inside 50/ Goal
48.5% of the Ball disposals
22 Hitouts and 50 Inside50's

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118771

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

La Hincha wrote: Steady on Mr Manning :woohoo:

Agree,

Ryan was dicked good and proper mate. It astounds me that people are dumbfounded as to why he hasn't been drafted !!! He is lazy defensively, if he gets beaten early he becomes disinterested and the dumb shit had a crack at Manning just prior to 1/2 time and was not sited again. I also know from a reliable source that he is a shit house trainer, turns up when he feels like it !

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118792

• BARISTA
Agree,

Ryan was dicked good and proper mate. It astounds me that people are dumbfounded as to why he hasn't been drafted !!! He is lazy defensively, if he gets beaten early he becomes disinterested and the dumb shit had a crack at Manning just prior to 1/2 time and was not sited again. I also know from a reliable source that he is a shit house trainer, turns up when he feels like it ![/quote]

;) Sitting with those better informed yesterday I got the same info re Ryan.
While it appears he is a nice enough kid, yes it has been his off field life? (has to have family surrounding him) and application that has cut his Rd to AFL.
He also runs "one way"
That was shown to be a mistake yesterday against a player who did his homework and exposed his weaknesses.
I would think that wont be lost on other clubs if they want the same inaction to occur from a Subi Forward and will in its execution reduce effectively his attraction for Draft.

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118840

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Yes he was dicked but he hurt his knee and both hammys were that tight they were about to ping anytime. We will see what happens to Manning next time...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118858

• BARISTA

DG wrote: Yes he was dicked but he hurt his knee and both hammys were that tight they were about to ping anytime. We will see what happens to Manning next time...

hmmmm B) considering Manning gave him the dicked knee(during a competing marking contest early in game)
What I see of Ryan while very talented is a one way player and unless in the air (stunning, but on his own) struggles when in competition.
Personally I don't see the coach risking Ryan with stressed hammies for the sake of 1 x game in the season and potential loss of his involvement in the next 3-6 if hammies go ping????

Every side has their injured payers to deal with on a day, (manning had an ankle injury) Ryan was beaten by a better player on the day, and will be again in the future.

Last edit: by BARISTA.

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118868

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Yes as I said he was dicked this time
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

West Perth v Ca$hiaco 6 years 11 months ago #118889

• BC
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

BARISTA wrote: Agree,

Ryan was dicked good and proper mate. It astounds me that people are dumbfounded as to why he hasn't been drafted !!! He is lazy defensively, if he gets beaten early he becomes disinterested and the dumb shit had a crack at Manning just prior to 1/2 time and was not sited again. I also know from a reliable source that he is a shit house trainer, turns up when he feels like it !

;) Sitting with those better informed yesterday I got the same info re Ryan.
While it appears he is a nice enough kid, yes it has been his off field life? (has to have family surrounding him) and application that has cut his Rd to AFL.
He also runs "one way"
That was shown to be a mistake yesterday against a player who did his homework and exposed his weaknesses.
I would think that wont be lost on other clubs if they want the same inaction to occur from a Subi Forward and will in its execution reduce effectively his attraction for Draft.[/quote]

criticize our players...blame the umps...do whatever you like...we won, you lost...get over it. and the ca$hiaco is a bit rich given you lot and the bogans were gifted $29m between you by the WAFC.

Last edit: by BC.
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 596 guests and 5 members online

• BC
  • mikeh
  • Whitey
  • Blackduck
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits