Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118290

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Leedy wrote:

Winger wrote:

La Hincha wrote: Winger mate, can you post your best 8 for WP for our award? Would be appreciated.

1 Shane Nelson
2 Luke Meadows
3 Arron Black
4 Cory Chalmers
5 Trent Manzone
6 Michael Lourey
7 Kody Manning
8 Seva Mozhave
Steven Brown has a back injury. Is out for a few weeks.

Sheezus Winger, Scott Simpson was near on BOG for mine ???

:lol: c'mon mate, you brought those rose coloured glasses of yours with you didn't you? Mate, you do realize old mate chops, the most useless bloke on the ferals list, had it 23 times, took 8 grabs and bagged 5 on him?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118304

• Southerner
  • Southerner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
Well that result brightened up the weekend a bit :lol:

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118305

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Well done to the Joondy boys, pretty even for 3 qtrs, but when you applied pressure in the last, the Feral Eagles do what they usually do and put the cue back in the rack when it all gets too hard. Really pacy outfit you have put together up there who will trouble most teams based on that effort, should be a great game next week against my mob who looked slow and lethargic for most of our game v the D's.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118312

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

DG wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Winger wrote:

La Hincha wrote: Winger mate, can you post your best 8 for WP for our award? Would be appreciated.

1 Shane Nelson
2 Luke Meadows
3 Arron Black
4 Cory Chalmers
5 Trent Manzone
6 Michael Lourey
7 Kody Manning
8 Seva Mozhave

:lol: c'mon mate, you brought those rose coloured glasses of yours with you didn't you? Mate, you do realize old mate chops, the most useless bloke on the ferals list, had it 23 times, took 8 grabs and bagged 5 on him?

Dags,

He didn't play anywhere near Lamb, Rodda played on him.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118317

• BARISTA
  • Thank you received: 11
If Im included?
1. Meadows
2. Nelson
3. Manzone
4. Manning
5. Moulton
6. Black
7. Simpson
8. Strijk

On the game:- for the Ferals - waaaaaay too much on possessions and nothing to show - its the eagles mantra without the skills handball-handball-handball and on and on.
Lamb really did have a day out and our Rhodda needs to better defend this year, he cant afford the number of brain fades he had on the day. Rhotham (our x) did less to impress, lets see how the year pans for him. Oakley Nick is a 'woof woof' so enough said about that hack.Im sure better players in the Blue n Black could add more value than he does. Generally the EP team will struggle big time this year and is a drain on the comp and an embarrassment to the East Perth history/pride and name. Their opponents deserve better as do their true supporters

It was so sad talking to one of those supporters of EP in the car park at start of day - she was so angry and feels her club is totally lost at sea.

As for US at WP.. Our day over all showed great prospect for the season proper. some wonderful individual efforts from the likes of 'Moulton' (up from reserves and deserves it) 'Manning' (so hard and great skills, injury has so far blocked his AFL path, will look forward to his game through the middle and forward when he gets switched) 'Simpson' (glimpses of why he was bought to the club, skillful and attacks the footy) 'Manzone' (played out of his skin - hope his resolve remains) then the usual troops of statt collectors. 'Meadows' has gone for the Captain Cook Sailor look and added a 2 kg beard, hasn't slowed him and it will be interesting to see his year as it opens up and he gets the tags hes likely to draw. He has eyes for the ball but not the speed needed for the next step I feel, well see if his heart gives him another chance, but oh so happy for him to stay at WP haha.

Not a bad crowd considering the games on TV including our own. Not enough to to promote the WAFL footy and in part for my own club a noticed LACK of build up. This may say something about our current CEO and president and I do hold great reservations on both performances to date. Saw Mr Raponi at the game - love this guy - always in the mix and a great great supporter and orator for the WP club

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118329

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Leedy wrote:

DG wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Winger wrote:

1 Shane Nelson
2 Luke Meadows
3 Arron Black
4 Cory Chalmers
5 Trent Manzone
6 Michael Lourey
7 Kody Manning
8 Seva Mozhave

Dags,

He didn't play anywhere near Lamb, Rodda played on him.

To be fair Leedy, he did get better as the game went on, but he wouldn't be in my top 8. I was expecting him to be a big hulk type like Simister, I was quite surprised when I saw Kenny G run out :lol:
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118367

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Kenny G :) :) :)

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118380

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I thought Simpson was average at best, but with time he should be reasonable value. Does anyone know what happened to Cardy???? (Barista)

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118387

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357

Larry Bird wrote: I thought Simpson was average at best, but with time he should be reasonable value. Does anyone know what happened to Cardy???? (Barista)

Cardy left the ground earlier, and hasn't come back on.

Last edit: by westaussieguy.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 3 weeks ago #118404

• BARISTA
  • Thank you received: 11

Larry Bird wrote: I thought Simpson was average at best, but with time he should be reasonable value. Does anyone know what happened to Cardy???? (Barista)

If this is query is referring to 'CARDY' a long standing poster to this site & no longer contributing ? I dont have a clue -
When I used to be just be a reader on OZ FOOTY I liked to read his blog but I gather he got frustrated and disappointing with several fellow posters and the site generally?? (trying to read between the lines of his last posts)

As far as the WP part of this site goes a large loss ..

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 243 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • premiership hangover

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977