Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118199

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
West Perth had three debutantes today, Scott Nelson , Nathan Alexandre , Tyson Moulton and you could throw in Scott Simpson. East Perth had 100 odd [ they stuffed around with the ball] more positions and a healthy free kick count up to half time. 29 scoring shots to 18 sums up the game. Sava Seva rucked all day and i think he did a bloody good job, Chris Keunen is recovering from a broken toe. The umpiring was bloody hideous in the first half, even the umpires adviser raised his eyebrows. Holding the ball is so overlooked these days it’s not funny. That’s aussie rules and thats why the ball is not round. Keep well all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Winger.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118200

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Dirty Weekender wrote: EP 126 more disposals...what happened there? They spend the day kicking backwards?

if they were anything like last week against FART that's exactly what they were doing...imo both AFL aligned sides see WAFL games as a practice match to hone their defensive structures.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118201

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote:

mikeh wrote: Well done Falcons. On the evidence of what they produced this afternoon, they will be right up there again this year amongst the contenders.

Really happy with what I saw by the Falcons today, our kids have improved and look more at home now, Simpson is a gun, not sure if he is Brian Adamson or Peter Murnane reincarnated :)

:lol: I'm still trying to remember what number Adamson wore?

Hi Rick, Brian was number 14. He is a very ill man. he has lost both of his legs and in a home.Some of the Norwood guys contact me for up to date info.

Last edit: by Winger.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118202

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Winger wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Leedy wrote:

mikeh wrote: Well done Falcons. On the evidence of what they produced this afternoon, they will be right up there again this year amongst the contenders.

Really happy with what I saw by the Falcons today, our kids have improved and look more at home now, Simpson is a gun, not sure if he is Brian Adamson or Peter Murnane reincarnated :)

:lol: I'm still trying to remember what number Adamson wore?

Hi Rick, Brian was number 14. He is a very ill man. he has lost both of his legs and in a home.Some of the Norwood guys contact me for up to date info.

Thats very sad mate! From a distance Leedy and I thought he looked a dead ringer. Simpson is a very handy puck up for West Perth
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118203

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Winger mate, can you post your best 8 for WP for our award? Would be appreciated.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118204

• Carnwest
  • Thank you received: 2
West Perth were exceptional today in very windy conditions. Watching it I reckon it may have been loureys best game. Simpson looks like a jet and so does Moulten. A couple of handy pickups there. What happened to Steve Brown?

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118212

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Carnwest wrote: West Perth were exceptional today in very windy conditions. Watching it I reckon it may have been loureys best game. Simpson looks like a jet and so does Moulten. A couple of handy pickups there. What happened to Steve Brown?

Do you want to do a best 8 for WP carnwest?

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118213

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

La Hincha wrote: Winger mate, can you post your best 8 for WP for our award? Would be appreciated.

1 Shane Nelson
2 Luke Meadows
3 Arron Black
4 Cory Chalmers
5 Trent Manzone
6 Michael Lourey
7 Kody Manning
8 Seva Mozhave
Steven Brown has a back injury. Is out for a few weeks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: La Hincha

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118215

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Winger wrote:

La Hincha wrote: Winger mate, can you post your best 8 for WP for our award? Would be appreciated.

1 Shane Nelson
2 Luke Meadows
3 Arron Black
4 Cory Chalmers
5 Trent Manzone
6 Michael Lourey
7 Kody Manning
8 Seva Mozhave

Cheers mate. I'll add that into the match votes thread here ozfooty.net/joomla16/forum/wafl-general-...match-votes?start=20 Just waiting for the west australian match report now.

Perth Derby 1 7 years 4 weeks ago #118278

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Winger wrote:

1 Shane Nelson
2 Luke Meadows
3 Arron Black
4 Cory Chalmers
5 Trent Manzone
6 Michael Lourey
7 Kody Manning
8 Seva Mozhave

Sheezus Winger, Scott Simpson was near on BOG for mine ???

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 698 guests and one member online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977