Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Ruffled Feathers 7 years 4 months ago #110449

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Who are Swan Districs I ask, the Peel Thunder of the competition when I was a lad. I would agree the real East Perth is not currently playing. Perhaps a Freo Derby would be a good option for this match.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ruffled Feathers 7 years 4 months ago #110453

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Swandog wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: Hoping the new West Perth prez pushes Raponi's publicised idea of a Wafl match at the new stadium? West Perth against Swan Districts would be good to see. They are usually good games, with the added bonus that 2 Wafl clubs will be playing.

For a decent crowd it would need to see Swans involved in some fashion

Fark off.....wooden spooners deserve jack shit.......the club were an embarrassment score board wise this year.....no farking chance they deserve a gig like this......from all reports and the WAFL crowd figures even their fans jumped ship......double derby header is the only way to go here.....EF V SF and Cl v Subi :lol:

Ruffled Feathers 7 years 4 months ago #110468

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

Swandog wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: Hoping the new West Perth prez pushes Raponi's publicised idea of a Wafl match at the new stadium? West Perth against Swan Districts would be good to see. They are usually good games, with the added bonus that 2 Wafl clubs will be playing.

For a decent crowd it would need to see Swans involved in some fashion

Tee hee, that's brightened my day, ha

Ruffled Feathers 7 years 4 months ago #110481

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
The reason I suggested a WP v's SD match is for two points.
a) They are 2 Wafl clubs. No sense in playing a match with only one Wafl club participating.
b) Swans and West Perth games have been a good spectacle over the previous 4 or 5 years.
c) Since 2013, there has been 9 matches between the two clubs with the Falcons winning 5 and Swans 4. In the matches West Perth have won, Swans have been in with a chance up to ¾ time but the Falcons got over the line in the last term. Similarly when Swan Districts have won. The matches have been close throughout with Swans prevailing in the final quarter. Only one match from the 9 has been an easy win.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 752 guests and 2 members online

• BC
  • Kick it long

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL