Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Method in Bills madness 7 years 6 months ago #104623

• Winger
  • Winger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
I have to admire Bills courage to implement a strategy not to play a recognised ruckman in today’s game against Peel. If it rained, I recon Bill may have pulled off a win. At least Bill is not afraid of trying different strategies even if it means making some harsh decisions. So, if Chris and Seva played today to try and counter attack the tall Peel players would they have made a difference to today’s score. I don’t know, but what I do know is that the boys played their hearts out, they gave all. I can see now why the Dorkers were useless this year. They are not that good and I can see South’s butchering them next week. How can the WAFC endorse a professional football team to take the field against a semi professional football team? This inequity is so bloody obvious that it’s ridiculous. Just goes to show what a bunch of useless dumb bureaucrats are in the WAFC. Thanks to Rohan Kerr and Trent Manzone. Two top blokes and thanks to all the boys, you finished fourth, well done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Method in Bills madness 7 years 6 months ago #104650

• Carnwest
  • Thank you received: 2
Has Rohan and Trent retired?

Method in Bills madness 7 years 6 months ago #104670

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
I would dislike to be a team selector. Selecting players for a team is not always easy and some players will always miss out.
At the end of the day West Perth have had a good season. Finishing third after the completion of the Qualifying rounds.

Method in Bills madness 7 years 6 months ago #104691

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 144
You guys lost your first three or four games didn't you? Can't remember but I don't think you started the year well so to finish where you have is a good achievement. Disappointing to go out in the manner you have though with such big losses but you played finals again.

Method in Bills madness 7 years 6 months ago #104699

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Two weeks on the trot now it has been said WP made some strange selection choices.....hindsight is always the best......TBH WP have played some fantastic footy this year, well done to you boys.....I wish EF had your heart and character at times.....yep frustrating to lose in such cirumstances but hey WP did beat a Freo filled Peel side some time back to prove it could be done...just not your day I guess.....

Method in Bills madness 7 years 6 months ago #104737

• Winger
  • Winger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Don't be to harsh on the Sharks Freezin, they are a genuine WAFL club with neaps of history and passion. Yes Trent and Rohan have left the club, Trent going home and Rohan has work opportunities.

Method in Bills madness 7 years 6 months ago #104752

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Not being harsh Winger...just being honest....in the latter part of the season EF rolled over a few too many times for my liking....some of those losses(even to a weakened WP) seemed pretty insipid....considering what was on the line....that Cl game was the worst...they had 3 - 4 colts boys and beat EF easily, even though Cl season was dead...don;t think WP would of allowed that.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 402 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes