Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #103989

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Many people will be wishing The Falcons good luck and a win here would see West Perth advance to the Preliminary. If they are fully fit and switched on, they should be winning this match by about 3 to 5 goals. Will be interesting to look at the team listing later in the week. West Perth kicking on average 88 pts for Home matches which is far better than the opposition. Just hope West Perth are injury free after the South Fremantle match.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #103993

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
We must get over these cheats pretenders, get these AFL cheats out of our competition and have the 3 real WAFL teams compete.

Interesting to see if Bill will bring Lynch and Rasmussen back in, I was surprised they got dropped, those boys will be pumped..

Go the WAFL
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #104002

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Grassy I remember in the 2013 GF a couple of guys had a banner that said EPFC = Eagles Puppets Football Club.

They got told to pull it down... Truth hurts I suppose

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #104029

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

westaussieguy wrote: Many people will be wishing The Falcons good luck and a win here would see West Perth advance to the Preliminary. If they are fully fit and switched on, they should be winning this match by about 3 to 5 goals. Will be interesting to look at the team listing later in the week. West Perth kicking on average 88 pts for Home matches which is far better than the opposition. Just hope West Perth are injury free after the South Fremantle match.

Unfortunately they will be up against it, they will need to be at their very best just to get close imo. Good luck
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #104030

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
WP copped a Souths team that were switched on from the first bounce and that start was pretty much the end of the contest even after that terrific 2nd qtr fight back it left your boys a bit spent.

I take little notice of the Freo win yesterday as Wart are a shell of a team with little spirit apart from Wolff and Johnson and a couple of others. Shame they couldn't give those 2 great WAFL players more respect by working harder at the contest. WART lacked any direction from the coach or maybe most of the players were ignoring him given they spent most of the game bombing the ball into the 50 with the FART talls like Silvani doing as they pleased. WART dominated possession in the 3rd but could not impact the scoreboard, no system whatsoever in the forward line. They did lose Mcinnes early which didn't help their cause but the coach didn't try anything else like throwing Johnson done forward so they had a marking target, nothing was tried and FART did as they pleased.

I think WP have a real chance against FART especially up at Joondy with a parochial crowd. Will be one of the rare times I support the WPFC, hope you crush them.

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #104048

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

Falcon wrote: Grassy I remember in the 2013 GF a couple of guys had a banner that said EPFC = Eagles Puppets Football Club.

They got told to pull it down... Truth hurts I suppose

Yep, I remember it very well. Saw plenty of pictures and it would also appear at the Home and Away matches. Is one of the most recognised banners in recent times. Very strange how it now has disappeared. As we've seen previously, big business most times doesn't like the truth coming out.

Last edit: by westaussieguy. Reason: macro expansion

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #104049

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
You kind of think if WP do beat Peel it would be their GF though.......good luck to them though, who ever does win has to front up against either SF or Subi......probably an ever tougher gig that....

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #104052

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327
Freeze West Perth done this last year.Where thrashed by Subi in 2nd semi and beat EP in the prelim at home.Also round 2 last year beat Peel with 16 Dockers players in that game.

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #104055

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
gtr...what concerns me about FART this year is that for the current final series, they don't have the same amount of spuds in the team as last year. guys like Silvani, Apeness, Collins, Mzungu, De Boer, Yarran, Zac Clarke, Blakely, Suban and co have all performed reasonably well at times this year in the AFL...the question is whether they have the commitment to have a red hot crack at WAFL level...that remains to be seen I guess but they certainly looked like they were taking it seriously yesterday.

First Semi Final 7 years 6 months ago #104061

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Whatever WP did last year counts for nothing come match day this weekend.....if any club can bounce back it surely will be WP.....no one doubts their character.....reckon WP will hit hard Peel hard in the first 15 min to set the tone......Marcus Adams would be definitely one player WP are missing from last year......Peel on paper just look better......though as BC said mentally are Peel up for it.....everyone knows WP will be.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 325 guests and 6 members online

• Royals78
  • Success Hill
  • Southerner
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits