Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103923

• Winger
  • Winger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
It was one of those days, we seem to have one of those days when we play South’s. The boys will be hurting after today’s game, they will be a different bunch next week. The dropping of Lynch was strange, I can see where Bill was coming from, and the inclusion of Lynch today would have made no difference. South’s are a tall team and that showed with all the pack marks they accrued all day. They continuously took the ball out of the centre and had loose men all over the place, their pace was outstanding and they just controlled the ball. When a team is hot everything falls into place and today South’s were hot. I can’t see Bill making radical changes next week, we need Lynch back and hopefully Rasmussen will be back. It’s no good bagging players after a game like today, it was just one of those days and South’s were way too good. The boys will bounce back at home next week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103927

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Winger mate, they kicked our arse today with more to spare, we have come into this finals series with no form, our back line is weak, we do miss Marcus Adams this year, our forward line is not reliable, whole team looks flat and lazy, in saying that we can regroup and take it up to who ever next weekend at home.

But make no mistake Souths will trouble $ubi next week make no mistake, that Hams is such a good player would love him in our team, just a work horse..

Next week

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103943

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
There will be a few of us cheering you on next week boys - and hoping the AFL mobs slug the shit out of each other today so the Cardies can slip into ém the following weekend at Joondalup

Cheers

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103944

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Put simply, we are (I want to say no chance) but realistically still in the hunt. We have been in ordinary form for the last month and it showed yesterday against a much better side. As Winger said, I am not going to bag players but we had some serious passengers today, Rodds had his worst game for the Falcons the poor bugger but he has been a star for 3 years and will be seething.

I did say at the start of the day that the loser of this game will go out in straight sets, I hope Im wrong.

Last edit: by Leedy.

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103959

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
West Perth will have a home final against one of the aligment sides.West have a good record against the alignment sides.

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103962

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Leedy wrote: Put simply, we are (I want to say no chance) but realistically still in the hunt. We have been in ordinary form for the last month and it showed yesterday against a much better side. As Winger said, I am not going to bag players but we had some serious passengers today, Rodds had his worst game for the Falcons the poor bugger but he has been a star for 3 years and will be seething.

I did say at the start of the day that the loser of this game will go out in straight sets, I hope Im wrong.

gotta agree about Rodda Leedy. he gifted souths 4 goals I reckon getting caught twice holding the ball smack in front then the smother off his boot then a short kick turnover. but he's a quality player ad will bounce back. next week will be the first time since 1994 I'll actually be barracking for you blokes. :unsure:

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103967

• Jjim
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

BC wrote:

Leedy wrote: Put simply, we are (I want to say no chance) but realistically still in the hunt. We have been in ordinary form for the last month and it showed yesterday against a much better side. As Winger said, I am not going to bag players but we had some serious passengers today, Rodds had his worst game for the Falcons the poor bugger but he has been a star for 3 years and will be seething.

gotta agree about Rodda Leedy. he gifted souths 4 goals I reckon getting caught twice holding the ball smack in front then the smother off his boot then a short kick turnover. but he's a quality player ad will bounce back. next week will be the first time since 1994 I'll actually be barracking for you blokes. :unsure:

I can't stand West Perth but I was barracking for them in the 2013 Grand Final and I will be again this week against which ever one of the alignment sides they are against.

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103978

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
Was surprised at the large margin at games end. Souths average Disposals/ Goal (at Home) during the qualifying matches is 29. But in yesterdays game, they achieved 22 Disposals per Goal. West Perth have averaged (Away) 36 Disposals/ Goal. And ended with 35 Disposals per Goal in yesterdays match. The gap was not wide enough and obviously The Bulldogs powered on in the second half. Interesting to note West Perth's Handball count of 182. Which is their highest for the season. And the West Perth Kicks of 174 in this match being their lowest for the season. They averaged 219 Kicks/ match during the qualifying rounds. Seems West Perth over-used the Handball instead of going by foot which didn't do the job.

IT WAS ONE OF THOSE BLOODY DAYS 7 years 7 months ago #103986

• Country member
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 44
Dear West Perth Football Cub. Please please please please please kick the living day lights out of that fake team next week. I can't remember ever supporting the Falcons but I will be bleeding blue and red this week. Please do it. Please.....

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 650 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977