Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103275

• Winger
  • Winger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
Well done to a bloody fantastic footballer. I know that Tallen has a few falcon friends and he is highly respected by Bill Monaghan and Darrin Harris. Tallen played state football in his long career with Swans, Tallen would have excelled in the VFL and SANFL because he is that good. Well done to Luke Tedesco, you also would of excelled in the VFL and SANFL, you served the West Perth Football club with passion and loyalty. Both Tallen and Luke are truly WAFL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog, Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Winger.

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103284

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Winger wrote: Well done to a bloody fantastic footballer. I know that Tallen has a few falcon friends and he is highly respected by Bill Monaghan and Darrin Harris. Tallen played state football in his long career with Swans, Tallen would have excelled in the VFL and SANFL because he is that good. Well done to Luke Tedesco, you also would of excelled in the VFL and SANFL, you served the West Perth Football club with passion and loyalty. Both Tallen and Luke are truly WAFL.

Well said Winger and if it was Simmo's last game for the mighty black and whites, you can add Simmo to the above. We can only hope that the WAFL continues for many years and decades to allow them to enjoy their memories as they watch games from Basso and Joondalup.

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103288

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Thanks to Luke Tedesco for an outstanding career with the Falcons. The sheer commitment he had to West Perth over many years is appreciated by all at WP, he was a Premiership and State player as well as Skipper.

Thanks Ted, we will miss your dashes from the back half :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Swandog

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103309

• Mad Dog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

Winger wrote: Well done to a bloody fantastic footballer. I know that Tallen has a few falcon friends and he is highly respected by Bill Monaghan and Darrin Harris. Tallen played state football in his long career with Swans, Tallen would have excelled in the VFL and SANFL because he is that good. Well done to Luke Tedesco, you also would of excelled in the VFL and SANFL, you served the West Perth Football club with passion and loyalty. Both Tallen and Luke are truly WAFL.

Did Tallen officially retire?

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103334

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
If Tallen has retired then the WAFL has lost a real warrior, has stayed true to his club and played at a consistently high level throughout his career, traded time with another great WAFL warrior Rumba as the best FB in the comp, Rumba earlier on then Tallan took over more recently. A great skipper and champion for your club.

Also luke Tedesco is another WAFL warrior lost to the comp, a great competitor always gave my mob a fierce contest.

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103413

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 357
re:Did Tallen officially retire?

My understanding MD is no, not officially. If I were Coach Harding, I'd be doing my best to retain him. Apparently Ames only has to participate in a handful of games to reach the 250 game milestone, from what I hear? That would be a brilliant milestone to play towards.
And what can be said of Tedesco that hasn't been said already. Came to West Perth from Wanneroo I think? West Perth have a big hole to fill there.

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103441

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Amesy played his 250th game yesterday consisting of 246 for SD & 4 for WA!

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103442

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015

Beasley Hutton wrote: Amesy played his 250th game yesterday consisting of 246 for SD & 4 for WA!

So what do you think BH? Do you reckon his body is up to another year or is it more likely he will pull the pin? If he is keen to go on he could do a "Pav" and be managed a bit through the season

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103443

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

mikeh wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Amesy played his 250th game yesterday consisting of 246 for SD & 4 for WA!

So what do you think BH? Do you reckon his body is up to another year or is it more likely he will pull the pin? If he is keen to go on he could do a "Pav" and be managed a bit through the season

Its a tough one Mike as we all love Amesy as the heart and soul of the side but he went off before half time again yesterday with a calf injury this time and hasnt played a full 4 qtrs for some time (ditto Cary & Ugle during the year). I believe he hasnt been able to train for a while either due to managing many injuries. We desperately need Simmo to play on again as a forward tho imho as he showed yesterday he has lost nothing when one out out of the square.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikeh

Tallen and Luke 7 years 7 months ago #103513

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Yes good luck to both boys have enjoyed watching both of them, they will be missed!

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 474 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • Frothy
  • Cjayflavel

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL