Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Calling all Joondy supporters 7 years 8 months ago #101437

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Dianella GTR?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Calling all Joondy supporters 7 years 8 months ago #101442

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Yep we lived on Wellington Rd and GC live on Ranmore Way.Went to Morley High with my older brother.It was a thrill as a kid noing a footy star.But back in that era there no Afl only Wafl and Dianella the heartland of East Perth..Maby with his knees he should of played cricket because he was handy at that also.

Last edit: by gtrxuone. Reason: typo

Calling all Joondy supporters 7 years 8 months ago #101449

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357
I've really derailed a Joondy thread haven't I? Oh well looks like most Joondy supporters have put themselves in hibernation so we might as well fill the cyberspace. I didn't expect this much reaction. Always good to go down memory lane.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Calling all Joondy supporters 7 years 8 months ago #101456

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Southerner wrote: Might have been Steve da Rui

Cheese was a good player even at Carlton, son is in the colts squad.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Calling all Joondy supporters 7 years 8 months ago #101457

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote:

DG wrote: Farked if I know Beas, that's why I was askin :lol:

Im not 100% sure but the timings were around the same. Bevan Warner & Gavin Hawkins might have done a swapsy a couple of years beforehand ditto Dawson.
I reckon Hooper would have run through Basil Zempilas in one of his early games at EP ...I would have paid good money to see that!! :lol:

Beas he did that, no free kick, no report until late in the week and the case was heard by a certain tribunal chairman who was on the court bench with an uncle of someone whose name I have forgotten, 3 weeks if memory serves.

Funniest thing was tho' when we played WP the next time all of the EP trainers would call out to the numpty that Hoops was behind him, never seen a bigger cringe in my life.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Calling all Joondy supporters 7 years 8 months ago #101458

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I hope that WP do well as they need some form of lift to get their district going and develop more players. They have that gem every year but like a lot of other clubs they don't seem to move through from colts to reserves to league, not their issue alone!

Calling all Joondy supporters 7 years 8 months ago #101460

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Grump wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

DG wrote: Farked if I know Beas, that's why I was askin :lol:

Im not 100% sure but the timings were around the same. Bevan Warner & Gavin Hawkins might have done a swapsy a couple of years beforehand ditto Dawson.
I reckon Hooper would have run through Basil Zempilas in one of his early games at EP ...I would have paid good money to see that!! :lol:

Beas he did that, no free kick, no report until late in the week and the case was heard by a certain tribunal chairman who was on the court bench with an uncle of someone whose name I have forgotten, 3 weeks if memory serves.

Funniest thing was tho' when we played WP the next time all of the EP trainers would call out to the numpty that Hoops was behind him, never seen a bigger cringe in my life.

Zempilas would have been wearing the Hawthorn shorts by the end of the game Grump! :lol:

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 452 guests and 5 members online

• Whitey
  • The_Duck
  • premiership hangover
  • Big Blue
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes