Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99569

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
I have just watched the vision of the tackle with Beau and find it ludicrous that you have been reported

As a loyal supporter of the EP club (its development and reserves) I want to tell you that in MY OPINION you did nothing wrong and you should not feel that you have done anything wrong, what happened was an accident.

My affection for Beaus stems from a long involvement at the club and his growth from the development squad thro' to his league games and I am sure that he would not want you to feel bad about the accident.

Alan Munachen
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Time For a Flag, Quackhead, Dirty Weekender, ArkRoyal, gtrxuone

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99572

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Really nice post, Grump.

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99575

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Absolutely nothing in it, just one of those unfortunate accidents. Young Mitch must be devastated and needs our full support.

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99577

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154

Grump wrote: I have just watched the vision of the tackle with Beau and find it ludicrous that you have been reported

As a loyal supporter of the EP club (its development and reserves) I want to tell you that in MY OPINION you did nothing wrong and you should not feel that you have done anything wrong, what happened was an accident.

My affection for Beaus stems from a long involvement at the club and his growth from the development squad thro' to his league games and I am sure that he would not want you to feel bad about the accident.

Alan Munachen

Well said Grump, just a very sad day for all concerned, we can only hope and prey the young man can recover from this, good luck mate we are all preying for you.

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99582

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Saw the vision, that happens 10 times a game, just a tragic outcome from an everyday/game event, our thoughts are mainly with Beau but also with the WP lad who must be feeling bloody awful at the moment, but both clubs will rally around their lads and I'm sure the WCE will get involved with supporting the lad, their resources are significant.

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99585

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
I agree with all of the above however that type of spear tackle is outlawed in all codes these days especially when it causes injury. Not that it matters much in the big scheme of things but I reckon he'll be suspended but suggest that's the least of his concerns right now. The poor bugger must be feeling really bad about the whole situation and I guess he's in a similar situation to the young fast bowler who struck Phillip Hughes. It's just a tragic accident which will hopefully turn out to be ok in the end.

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99681

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Antonio has just copped 10 weeks, look I havnt seen the tackle but from what I've heard there was nothing in it ,bit stiff if that's the case.

Last edit: by Peter North.

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99683

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Christ I just saw the incident doesn't even deserve a fine WP need to fight this, a big over reaction by the tribunal I hope they havnt been influenced by the media.

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99684

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Spot on Pete.. Absolute joke! If he didn't get injured he wouldn't of even got reported!

To the young WP player Antonio 7 years 8 months ago #99685

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Everyone needs to calm down. All West Perth need to do is put him on the team sheet and make sure he's at the game and he's not really suspended right? It's fair to say the WAFC have had a bad day

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 348 guests and 3 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr