Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Split round 7 years 8 months ago #99541

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Grump wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Grump wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Roman wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: West Perth hit the road over to Leederville in a big game for them. If they come away with the chocolates, they'll leapfrog South Fremantle on the league ladder and find themselves in second position on 44 points. And could have a game clear of the Bulldogs. The weather is going to be raining again on match day.

Yes but they would have played 2 extra games than South. West Perth have 2 byes to come South have none after this week.

The little champ Mat Guadagnin returns v the Ferals, this photo is one of my favourites and sums up the bloke !!!

In the words of Jethro Tull - Living in the past

You can get excited about a quagmire result if you like Grump, we smashed you blokes in all stats bar the main one which counts but I can tell you we won't be stressing.

Leedy I would have thought by now that other than the results of the colts and ressies I don't have an opinion. Sometimes colts players who go up into the next levels excite me only through my involvement.

I was having a bit of a laugh at the picture that keeps being resurrected, only a laugh mate.

On a another thought, I had a bit of a worry in the Colts game, your boys played very well and pushed the result in the third quarter and did really well. They fell away in the last but had a chance, well done to them.

the thing that gets me about that photo is the absence of his teams mates getting in amongst it to support him. there's a couple standing back in a sea of blue and black but that's about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Split round 7 years 8 months ago #99548

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote:

Grump wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Grump wrote:

Leedy wrote:

Roman wrote:

westaussieguy wrote: West Perth hit the road over to Leederville in a big game for them. If they come away with the chocolates, they'll leapfrog South Fremantle on the league ladder and find themselves in second position on 44 points. And could have a game clear of the Bulldogs. The weather is going to be raining again on match day.

Yes but they would have played 2 extra games than South. West Perth have 2 byes to come South have none after this week.

The little champ Mat Guadagnin returns v the Ferals, this photo is one of my favourites and sums up the bloke !!!

In the words of Jethro Tull - Living in the past

You can get excited about a quagmire result if you like Grump, we smashed you blokes in all stats bar the main one which counts but I can tell you we won't be stressing.

Leedy I would have thought by now that other than the results of the colts and ressies I don't have an opinion. Sometimes colts players who go up into the next levels excite me only through my involvement.

I was having a bit of a laugh at the picture that keeps being resurrected, only a laugh mate.

On a another thought, I had a bit of a worry in the Colts game, your boys played very well and pushed the result in the third quarter and did really well. They fell away in the last but had a chance, well done to them.

the thing that gets me about that photo is the absence of his teams mates getting in amongst it to support him. there's a couple standing back in a sea of blue and black but that's about it.

We won that game by 75 points, they were already beat up BC, the WP players were comfortable in Gaudy handling them all anyway :)

Split round 7 years 8 months ago #99558

• westaussieguy
  • westaussieguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
It sometimes surprises how one team can accumulate many more Ball Disposals in a match and not capitalise on the scoreboard. As in this match with West Perth having 49 more ball disposals. Their 18.1% accuracy rate is the lowest they've recorded thus far in 2016. West Perth's attack rate of 10.5% was well behind the oppositions 15% Although the 99.5 Disposals per Goal being a poor return, the weather would have made it a tough day at the office. Going down by only 13 points suggests they kept battling on and played the game to the end.
Had it been a Home Game, the result could have been very different. The coming weeks are going to be interesting because West Perth still have the 2 Byes, on Fixtures 18 and 22.
That is 2 Byes in 5 weeks!

Split round 7 years 8 months ago #99567

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

westaussieguy wrote: It sometimes surprises how one team can accumulate many more Ball Disposals in a match and not capitalise on the scoreboard. As in this match with West Perth having 49 more ball disposals. Their 18.1% accuracy rate is the lowest they've recorded thus far in 2016. West Perth's attack rate of 10.5% was well behind the oppositions 15% Although the 99.5 Disposals per Goal being a poor return, the weather would have made it a tough day at the office. Going down by only 13 points suggests they kept battling on and played the game to the end.
Had it been a Home Game, the result could have been very different. The coming weeks are going to be interesting because West Perth still have the 2 Byes, on Fixtures 18 and 22.
That is 2 Byes in 5 weeks!

I would rather 2 byes in 5 weeks than our run home late last season, we had played 12 consecutive weeks including the GF, the other sides all had a spell within the the last month.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 341 guests and 2 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes