Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 9 months ago #99128

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

Dirty Weekender wrote: Dejected coach of the alignment came thru my workplace last night bemoaning the fact that he has no players at the moment. Made me smile knowing there is a Footy God :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sheesh mate the WAFL boys must be fond of a sip or 3 :silly: luckily no Swannie boys have swung through your work at all during the season they might have wiped the place dry! :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 9 months ago #99129

• go for gold
  • Thank you received: 0
Great win by west Perth at the weekend ,and in the weeks before hand.One of the real benifits of so many injuries early and losing a few games is that Bill decided to play a few different players and not just same old names. Most of the guys that have gone up a grade have also stepped up an performed. Will be a dilemma come finals and few of the senior players are available.
Who is in and who is out of the best 22. Any thoughts ?

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 9 months ago #99133

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Dejected coach of the alignment came thru my workplace last night bemoaning the fact that he has no players at the moment. Made me smile knowing there is a Footy God :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sheesh mate the WAFL boys must be fond of a sip or 3 :silly: luckily no Swannie boys have swung through your work at all during the season they might have wiped the place dry! :pinch:

Working at 3 different venues at the moment BH so often spot a few. Give these blokes their due...they always talk footy openly with me when I corner em which doesn't go unappreciated being that I'm struggling to get to games this year

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 350 guests and one member online

• Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL