Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #98769

• mikeh
  • mikeh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
Excellent summary Growler. However your avatar is by far the scariest thing I have seen on this site......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #98771

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
yeah Growler....have you ever thought about shaving your arse and walking on your hands? it would be a better look and I can guarantee your breath wouldn't be any worse. ;-)

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #98784

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Growler wrote: ummm thanks guys - i think ;)
Having been amiss for more than a while and likely only planning on intermittent comment or retort from here on with OF.N an Avatar that made a bit of a statement was worthy, but I may have been excessive haha

Apart from that - Id like your thoughts on my thoughts if I may
WP moving forward -
Current roster -
Finals aspirations
Subi & Sth Freo underbellies -
and who might likely be the 'Elephant in the room' if indeed the top 3 Contenders are as above??

Always nice to hear from you Growler.
Your mob have been quietly notching up the points and now have everyone's attention after demolishing the Gummies, plus if you can get some of those injured guys back up and running your right up with the top two come finals time.

Subi: Currently have a significant injury list mostly to key players so just getting by at the moment with one or two big qtrs, which wont do when we come up against SF, WP. If we get most of them back fit and on the paddock we will be close to favorites again. Agree re tackling pressure, WP and Swans have been able to use that to great affect on occasions.

Sowfs: Really talented team with potentially the most potent forward line going around but need all their key players on the paddock.

My elephant in the room is the Ferals, recently they seem to have discovered a bit of team spirit and cohesion plus West Coast have a very small injury list so plenty of AFL talent available to them. Peelmantle are stuffed for the opposite reason of Freo's horrendous injury list so they will be fielding a "seconds" team from here on and will drop out to let Wart into 5th spot.

If WP, SF & Subi can get their best available players on the field at finals time we should see some really close quality finals. Sorry to the Gummies supporters but your current form is horrible and will take some big efforts to turn it around.

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #98785

• Southerner
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Top 3 looks to be as it stands now - just probably in different order , I'll happy for us to finish 3rd if it came down to it

My Pig in the room is the AFL mob from Perth , if they keep fielding sides like the weekend's turnout then all others will have mighty big challenges to overcome

West Perth in a canter this week , Mandurah are just what they always have been now

Last edit: by Southerner.

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #99090

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Well done Falcons, very clinical, Peels lowest score and they were very very lucky to get that goal as it was a dead set infringement.

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #99110

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Good result. It was West Perth's 9th win from their last 10 matches. Going by the story, West Perth were all over the opposition with an offence rate of 13%. Whereas the alignment's was 3%. The Falcons 54% of the match Ball Disposals and 10 more disposals Inside the 50 M arc being significant. Hopefully West Perth can dispatch of the other alignment next week. Going on current form, they can keep marching forward with another win there.

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #99117

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Dejected coach of the alignment came thru my workplace last night bemoaning the fact that he has no players at the moment. Made me smile knowing there is a Footy God :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #99120

• Leather Stops
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109

Leedy wrote: Well done Falcons, very clinical, Peels lowest score and they were very very lucky to get that goal as it was a dead set infringement.

At least they didn't spread the goals around.

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #99121

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Grassy wrote: So I take it he didn't hang around Rushton Park for the Post Match Presentations?

He must have bolted up the Freeway pretty quick to even get to Cockburn.That's very nice and caring of Peel by him.But then,it isn't really Peel anyway,is it? B)

In the bloke's defense Grassy he did appear to be completely gutted :ohmy: :lol: :woohoo: :evil: B)

WP Vs Peel/Freo 7 years 8 months ago #99127

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355

Grassy wrote: But then,it isn't really Peel anyway,is it? B)

Sad to say, no it is not. It's like any other company takeover. No guessing the smaller acquisition gets swallowed up. What makes it worse, officialdom and big business try and tell the general public differently!

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 307 guests and 3 members online

• Success Hill
  • Southerner
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma