Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WP V EF 7 years 9 months ago #98304

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Well its my last game abroad, never thought I would say I look forward to going to Peel next week. Anyway, we are starting to mount up more injuries, Strijky and Teddy join Manning, Manzone, Rassmussen, Rodda, Fowler (Season), hopefully we can do enough to hang onto 3rd spot. Some better news is that Guad will return this week or after the bye, can't wait to see the little champ running around our midfield. Go Falcons!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Leedy.

WP V EF 7 years 9 months ago #98428

• go for gold
  • Thank you received: 0
Good to see young Darcy Cameron missed only missed one game and played . Given the media carry on , would have thought Darcy was gone for the year .
I think Braydon Antonio would have to feel hard done by , gets cleaned up in a preseason practise match , misses an entire season and other player only gets 2 weeks , ( one of this a preseason game)
Reckon Manzone and West Perth should feel a bit hard done by.

WP V EF 7 years 9 months ago #98440

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Yep some people around here with one eyed orientation, putting forward he should get 6+ weeks. If you have played footy, there is always that possibility that you are a put in a no win situation like that and just have to accept your whack, even it was more circumstances than actual deliberate malice

WP V EF 7 years 9 months ago #98446

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Huge win by the Cardies - in more ways than one , that's opened up the top 5 and shored up their 3rd position considerably

70 points geez :lol:

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 336 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • Froggy
  • Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma