Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97423

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
I would say Manzone should get 4 weeks minimum possibly more. The video was not a good look. Hopefully young Cameron recovers quickly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97424

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191
Pretty strong win to the Cardinals in this one - despite the fright at the end

This week will decide whether Claremont play finals in 2016 you'd think , almost certainly last roll of the dice unless the two AFL scumbags stumble (here's to hoping that prevails)

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97430

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
4-6 weeks for that I recon. Cameron is pretty banged up from it so that wont be much help for manzone. Joondy are looking pretty good atm, quietly sneaking up the ladder. Hard to beat at full strength, is the only change from last years no 2 side duffy for adams?
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97450

• Roman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 149
Manzone got 4 weeks.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97499

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
I think 4 weeks seems fair given Cameron did not end up with a broken jaw but plenty of damaged fangs due to not wearing a bloody mouthguard. Apparently will miss 2 weeks. How on earth any player at any level of footy goes out without a mouthguard is beyong me!! But then again he would not have needed it if he hadn't gotten polaxed.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97504

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
It staggers me that someone playing at that level of footy would not use a mouthguard.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97525

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

Senior Seagull wrote: I think 4 weeks seems fair given Cameron did not end up with a broken jaw but plenty of damaged fangs due to not wearing a bloody mouthguard. Apparently will miss 2 weeks. How on earth any player at any level of footy goes out without a mouthguard is beyong me!! But then again he would not have needed it if he hadn't gotten polaxed.

Totally agree about the Mouthguard SS, but back in the day I tried many times to wear a mouthguard but used to "gag" on it and usually was discarded well before quarter time. Lucky my teeth survived but an "errant" elbow one time left me with a broken nose and a chunk out of my lip, if any lower may have done some serious damage as I went my whole career without a mouthguard - stupid I know.

I know locally in Junior Basketball now all players under 18 it is compulsary to wear a mouthguard, not sure the same applies at under age footy, but it should

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97526

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
it certainly does in the east freo junior footy district kirbs...not sure about the others.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97589

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Senior Seagull wrote: I think 4 weeks seems fair given Cameron did not end up with a broken jaw but plenty of damaged fangs due to not wearing a bloody mouthguard. Apparently will miss 2 weeks. How on earth any player at any level of footy goes out without a mouthguard is beyong me!! But then again he would not have needed it if he hadn't gotten polaxed.

Agreed SS, this has pissed me off a shit load, I am o/seas atm so wasn't at the game, the footage looked unintentional (no doubt needs to work on his technique). The talk about Cameron was he had a serious broken jaw in a few places, teeth knocked out blah blah blah, it then turns out that there are no breaks, the clown does not wear a mouthguard :sick: :sick: :sick: , if he had a mouth guard he would have ended up taking the kick from the goal line and Monzone would have got 1 maybe 2 :angry: :angry: :angry:

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97611

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
you're delusional leedy...take your red and blue glasses off because the footage looked bad. he was lucky he only got 4 weeks.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 345 guests and 5 members online

• Mr AFL
  • Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Whinnen
  • Mightymagpie88

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty