Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97387

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Good ...Cl should be demanding to see the medical evidence to verify that the hand is broken and the tribunal consider his penalty be cumulative after he has served his time as a result of the injury.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97390

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Gee just saw the video of the incident that is not good at all ...wishing young Cameron a speedy recovery.

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97395

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Dwert wrote: Good ...Cl should be demanding to see the medical evidence to verify that the hand is broken and the tribunal consider his penalty be cumulative after he has served his time as a result of the injury.

You're on the money there Dwert. I agree any suspension should be on top of injury time out and it should apply right across all levels of the competition.

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97409

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Beasley Hutton wrote: Gee just saw the video of the incident that is not good at all ...wishing young Cameron a speedy recovery.

Was really impressed with Cameron at the state game, hope he's back soon. Lil Beiber Richardson should get a holiday too for shoving the umpire, very clear footage.

au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/31...-sickening-wafl-hit/

Last edit: by Theouterseagull .

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97415

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
Yeah on that video evidence Manzone should be looking at a very long holiday.
Running directly at the player, no eyes on the ball, jumped to make contact, high contact, intentional and high impact. It' ticking all the wrong boxes for his immediate playing future.

Last edit: by Senior Seagull.

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97416

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

Theouterseagull wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Gee just saw the video of the incident that is not good at all ...wishing young Cameron a speedy recovery.

Was really impressed with Cameron at the state game, hope he's back soon. Lil Beiber Richardson should get a holiday too for shoving the umpire, very clear footage.

Richardson no case to answer if you are talking about the early part of footage, Manzone big case to answer

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97417

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

kirbs wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

Richardson no case to answer if you are talking about the early part of footage, Manzone big case to answer

Looked like he pushed the umpire out the way, is that ok? A fine at least.

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97419

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
I reckon 4 weeks, it wasn't intentional but rather reckless. But then again as I have said before I witnessed sniper the dirty prick Phil Read nearly rending Josh Pearce paralysed on a Frid night at Leederville 4 or 5 years ago with a shirt front while Pearce had his head over the ball and it wasn't even looked at, so the $ubi fellas on here calling for his head don't have a leg to stand on!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97420

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Swandog wrote: I reckon 4 weeks, it wasn't intentional but rather reckless. But then again as I have said before I witnessed sniper the dirty prick Phil Read nearly rending Josh Pearce paralysed on a Frid night at Leederville 4 or 5 years ago with a shirt front while Pearce had his head over the ball and it wasn't even looked at, so the $ubi fellas on here calling for his head don't have a leg to stand on!

Yeah I remember that one, was a ripper of a fair bump, just like when he smashed that bloke in the 2nd quarter of the 2008 GF, was the turning point of the game and 2 hours later he had a premiership medal round his neck.

WP V CL 7 years 10 months ago #97421

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

Theouterseagull wrote:

kirbs wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

Looked like he pushed the umpire out the way, is that ok? A fine at least.

If it was what I looked at brushed past him at most, no intent whatsoever

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 514 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • Lathlain lad

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric