Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97106

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Im in New York atm boys, got a bit of a fix at the Mets game last night :P What are the ins/outs for both sides ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97108

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
You lucky bugger Leedy, team very much the same. I will post details tomorrow.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97109

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
B J Beeck B Franz M Davies
HB C Palmer A Hamp H Mccracken
C J Bolton J Hardisty R Neates
HF J Bradshaw B Maister I Richardson
FF J Richardson D Cameron J Murphy
F M Andrews J Speed T Shanahan
Int. H Busher, B Higgs, Z Langdon, T Ledger, B Rogers, F Watson, K Yu,
In H Busher, B Higgs, J Murphy, J Hardisty,
Out R Lim,

B D Munns T Keitel S Browne
HB B Wilhelm N Rodda L Meadows
C A Black A Lynch K Shannon
HF D Rohde J Morrow R Kerr
FF S Potente M Lourey L Rasmussen
F S Mozhaev J Van Berlo S Nelson
Int. C Chalmers, M Duffy, C Keunen, J Leeson, T Manzone, A Strijk, L Tedesco,
In M Duffy, C Keunen, J Leeson, L Tedesco, J Van Berlo,
Out M Hamilton, K Manning,
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97110

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Well done DG. Good to see Leeson and Duffy in.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97138

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
There were fights all over the place. West Perth received two goals from the umpires and nearly a third from the umpire but it was changed to a 50M from the centre. There was a altercation between the coaches after the game. West Perth had only one on the bench from the middle of the third quarter. Claremont played dirty and Bill was not happy. A good gutsy win with five injured players rotating with one on the bench.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97141

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Winger wrote: There were fights all over the place. West Perth received two goals from the umpires and nearly a third from the umpire but it was changed to a 50M from the centre. There was a altercation between the coaches after the game. West Perth had only one on the bench from the middle of the third quarter. Claremont played dirty and Bill was not happy. A good gutsy win with five injured players rotating with one on the bench.

Cheers Winger,good to see a win when I got up this morning. Im glad to hear that we have got some prick about us, CL can go and get f**ked, they have always been a a side that sucks the umps in, good to see we got a few back :)

Last edit: by Leedy.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97145

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
All started in the third quarter, two Claremont players wrestling one of our blokes on the ground between centre and half back. Spot fires started and we were awarded a free kick in the square, then another free kick in the square and a 50M free from the centre after the bounce. Manzone, hurt hand, could be broken, Rhodda was iced up inside thigh. Leeson and Fowler played seconds but I heard that Chooka is traveling in a couple of weeks.

How many people were at the Mets game and how big is the stadium compared to Subiaco or Adelaide.

Last edit: by Winger. Reason: Adding text

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97150

• Leedy
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Winger wrote: All started in the third quarter, two Claremont players wrestling one of our blokes on the ground between centre and half back. Spot fires started and we were awarded a free kick in the square, then another free kick in the square and a 50M free from the centre after the bounce. Manzone, hurt hand, could be broken, Rhodda was iced up inside thigh. Leeson and Fowler played seconds but I heard that Chooka is traveling in a couple of weeks.

How many people were at the Mets game and how big is the stadium compared to Subiaco or Adelaide.

The Mets home ground (Citi Field) is in the Brooklyn, it holds about 30k, the night I went we beat Pitsburgh 11-2, unbelievable atmosphere. AT &T Stadium (San Francisco Giants) was a nice ground too.New York is a great place to visit and the people are sensational, always happy to help.

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97381

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Manzone should be looking at an extended time out any thoughts? Looks like Cameron might be gone for at least six weeks. Like for like sounds fair?

WP V CL 7 years 9 months ago #97383

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

Dwert wrote: Manzone should be looking at an extended time out any thoughts? Looks like Cameron might be gone for at least six weeks. Like for like sounds fair?

Manzone has a broken hand I think so he is looking at a while out anyway. Sounds like it was a pretty spiteful game and from what Winger said even the coaches got involved.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 444 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL