Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91814

• screemar
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9
the west perth section on this forum has died. cardy was the linchpin, kingpin that gelled the west perth forum member's together and he has gone. he was good with his contribution with stats and evaluations of the days game. well done cardy and all the best. I watched the falcons at shark park and was impressed with a couple of new players but I wasn't impressed with the coach. his quarter time display was, lets say awful. lots of 5ucks and 5ucks and more 5ucks and to walk away from the boys?. that's ok because the pres loves ya. sorry, this thread is wp v sd, I cant see us winning this game with so many injuries, so what can silly billy do. give you the tip bill. negative motivation does not work because people fight back and lose focus, angry footballers are just angry. to much positive motivation creates big heads and all they do is kick points, last thing you want is arrogance. get the boys back to basics, front and square and win the ball. luvya monomuncher.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91817

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
hey screemar...come over on to the Subi thread...you and I have been bantering for a long time since the early FG days and I'd hate to see you drift away as well. mate, injuries are temporary and your team will recover to give you some happy days and joy albeit in the second half of the season. don't lose the faith mate...stay with it and maybe Cardy is reading all this and will come back on.

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91819

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
I watched swans on the telly last weekend and they were sharp, it is going to be a tough ask to beat them on their home turf but never say never :blink:

That number 33 player we have the little guy is a goer, love watching him in action reminds me of Darren Harris when he first played for us, just a little fierce player that never gives up..

I am sure the boys would like a win and will be fighting for it, will be great to see 2 honest G6 clubs going for it, instead of these wanka cheats...fuk them anyway..

Caaarrrnnnweest!!!!

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91823

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
And the weather is looking good on Saturday. Apparently 28° is the forecast maximum. Should be no excuse for poor crowds at the 4 matches.
Have decided to pick Swans to win this game by a 3 goal margin.

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91830

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

screemar wrote: the west perth section on this forum has died. cardy was the linchpin, kingpin that gelled the west perth forum member's together and he has gone. he was good with his contribution with stats and evaluations of the days game. well done cardy and all the best. I watched the falcons at shark park and was impressed with a couple of new players but I wasn't impressed with the coach. his quarter time display was, lets say awful. lots of 5ucks and 5ucks and more 5ucks and to walk away from the boys?. that's ok because the pres loves ya. sorry, this thread is wp v sd, I cant see us winning this game with so many injuries, so what can silly billy do. give you the tip bill. negative motivation does not work because people fight back and lose focus, angry footballers are just angry. to much positive motivation creates big heads and all they do is kick points, last thing you want is arrogance. get the boys back to basics, front and square and win the ball. luvya monomuncher.

Disagree Sreemer,

Players need a bake from time to time, your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91834

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
50/50 game this. I would be more confident if Ricky Cary was playing. I'm not sure where Swans goals are coming from whereas at least the Falcons have a few who are proven goal kickers

Last edit: by mikeh.

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91849

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Great to see an injury riddled team step up and win...hopefully with a few more players back WP will be fighting with a few others for that coveted 5th spot....

Last edit: by Freezin.

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91871

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 131
Seva Mozhaev was taken off the ground on a stretcher and taken to hospital in an ambulance. Apparently he has a neck throat injury and not flash. Gee the bloody injuries are hitting us hard especially when Nelson and Duffy have come back.

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91885

• Victorian Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Good win by the boys today. Nice to see Nelly back in the team. Hopefully big Seva is okay.

SWANS V DEPLETED FALCONS 7 years 11 months ago #91889

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Good win by the boys against an equally depleted swans side..

Wish all the best to Seva hope the kid is ok, hate see these young blokes getting injuries like that

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 322 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes