OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 168 guests and one member online

  • Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Godbyi06
  • mike stanley
  • bailzoop
  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)

TOPIC: Hello,anybody there?

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108009

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2483
  • Thank you received: 465
I think rather than Harro being disloyal Falcon, I think he was respectful to Bill and didn't want to be seen as stealing his job which, if he had made it known he wanted to coach the Falcons again Bill would have been shown the door.

He obviously didn't want the Perth or EF gigs and was waiting for a more appealing environment knowing the rich talent that comes through the ranks at Claremont that ticked all the boxes. I think he'll always have a lot of red and blue in him. Anyway hope you boys get more active on here I've never known the WP threads to be so quiet. What's happened to Cardy? I've had my run ins with him over the years but no one can question his passion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108010

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 98

DD wrote: I think rather than Harro being disloyal Falcon, I think he was respectful to Bill and didn't want to be seen as stealing his job which, if he had made it known he wanted to coach the Falcons again Bill would have been shown the door.

He obviously didn't want the Perth or EF gigs and was waiting for a more appealing environment knowing the rich talent that comes through the ranks at Claremont that ticked all the boxes. I think he'll always have a lot of red and blue in him. Anyway hope you boys get more active on here I've never known the WP threads to be so quiet. What's happened to Cardy? I've had my run ins with him over the years but no one can question his passion.


Mate I was told 2nd hand that Cardy has given up on the WAFL competition as a joke, with the alignment situation and $ubi being so dominant and pinching any good players that comes onto the market, he has unfortunately moved on, pitty as I loved reading his stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108012

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5030
  • Thank you received: 710
Hey Falcon...good to hear from you mate. I agree that it's a shame all those characters from the old FG days have moved on. I used to get a great deal of enjoyment from the banter with yourself and Cardy, Vince, Buddhaguts, Po Cocko, subinotleederville, Subi Girl just to name a few. Good times indeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108014

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 98

BC wrote: Hey Falcon...good to hear from you mate. I agree that it's a shame all those characters from the old FG days have moved on. I used to get a great deal of enjoyment from the banter with yourself and Cardy, Vince, Buddhaguts, Po Cocko, subinotleederville, Subi Girl just to name a few. Good times indeed.


Gday BC, if you think about it that was about what 2001 2002 when we were all going crazy with banter, 15 odd years ago....that's unbelievable!

Also a couple of others I remember FOOTYKING he was one of ours always typed in capitals, and an East Perth supporter that I had many banter sessions with Herman the German what a clown he was.

Good memories mate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108017

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2483
  • Thank you received: 465
Lol Herman the German you are asking to be a target just with the name. Remember catching him out.

I tell you a very witty character who used to post on Waflonline. Garlic Muncher used to have Prince Charles as his avatar we had some real good banter with him over there.

Falcon are you saying Cardy doesn't even attend games anymore? I saw him logged in here briefly late one night just over a month ago. I thought he might reappear but apparently not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108018

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5030
  • Thank you received: 710
hahaha...yes I remember Herman and GM as well. there were nights on FG in the early 2000's when you'd spend hours giving it to the opposition. it was good fun and certainly a few laughs. I remember one year some lunatic suggested a get together of all posters at a pub during the evening before the GF for dinner and a few beers... that idea was greeted with enthusiasm until someone realised there was every chance it would turn into an all in brawl....classic stuff and definitely a bit different to here where you can't even give it to other supporters for winning the wooden spoon in case they get upset...that's progress I guess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BC.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108021

  • Senior Seagull
  • Senior Seagull's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 2153
  • Thank you received: 295

BC wrote: hahaha...yes I remember Herman and GM as well. there were nights on FG in the early 2000's when you'd spend hours giving it to the opposition. it was good fun and certainly a few laughs. I remember one year some lunatic suggested a get together of all posters at a pub during the evening before the GF for dinner and a few beers... that idea was greeted with enthusiasm until someone realised there was every chance it would turn into an all in brawl....classic stuff and definitely a bit different to here where you can't even give it to other supporters for winning the wooden spoon in case they get upset...that's progress I guess.


Yes BC some on here have truly embraced the new religion of PC, good old black & white political correctness, for me it's just Pissweak Crap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108024

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2483
  • Thank you received: 465

Senior Seagull wrote:

BC wrote: hahaha...yes I remember Herman and GM as well. there were nights on FG in the early 2000's when you'd spend hours giving it to the opposition. it was good fun and certainly a few laughs. I remember one year some lunatic suggested a get together of all posters at a pub during the evening before the GF for dinner and a few beers... that idea was greeted with enthusiasm until someone realised there was every chance it would turn into an all in brawl....classic stuff and definitely a bit different to here where you can't even give it to other supporters for winning the wooden spoon in case they get upset...that's progress I guess.


Yes BC some on here have truly embraced the new religion of PC, good old black & white political correctness, for me it's just Pissweak Crap.

Yeh right, and where is FG now? Care to take a guess why? And for the same reasons the people that started this site got out of it. Some of you just don't get it. At least there is a bit of order on this site now and supporters of each club have some control over their own chat board as opposed to the chaos that used to exist and often get out of hand on previous sites including this one.

When things turn ugly people start talking about slander and breach of privacy etc etc..... like junior seagull who could dish it out but cry blue murder when the tables are turned. I'm sure Mr GroupA knows what I'm talking about. Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108026

  • Freezin
  • Freezin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5852
  • Thank you received: 419
DD considering you spit the dummy out more than most here mate that is funny......

The old FG days were good fun...I for one enjoyed my banter battles with SF poster Balla......even more so when I found out he was an ex SF player.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello,anybody there? 2 years 3 weeks ago #108027

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2483
  • Thank you received: 465

Freezin wrote: DD considering you spit the dummy out more than most here mate that is funny......

The old FG days were good fun...I for one enjoyed my banter battles with SF poster Balla......even more so when I found out he was an ex SF player.......

Don't make statements you can't back up Mr Freeze. Maybe closer to the truth is I don't tolerate trolls who don't know when enough is enough. You remind me of a sheila I saw at the airport a couple of days ago chewing this poor blokes ear off. Then when she was satisfied with herself she decided to go shopping and immediately saw something she liked and turned to her husband (partner) with a big smile like the previous conversation never took place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by DD.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags