Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Joe Scarfo Triumphant 8 years 1 month ago #87759

• Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Grassy wrote: C'mon Guys,get with it!

Are you waiting for the Club to Officially release this news,before you say something?

Joe deserves better!

Jeez! :woohoo:

I don't think anyone gives a shit mate as this site is almost dead
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Joe Scarfo Triumphant 8 years 1 month ago #87764

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Grassy Joe is a great supporter of the club. Was talking to him down at his Butcher shop now run by his son I think at Melville Fresh. Had a chat. A great supporter of the club and has been for many years. My favourite sausages are his Cheese and Chilli which are incredibly good. Having some tonight actually :cheer:
Attends most games and will most probably be down at SF Next week.

Grassy Joe is a great supporter of the club. Was talking to him down at his Butcher shop now run by his son I think at Melville Fresh. Had a chat. A great supporter of the club and has been for many years. My favourite sausages are his Cheese and Chilli which are incredibly good. Having some tonight actually :cheer:
Attends most games and will most probably be down at SF Next week.

Found this pic
Finally found a pic of a few of the WPFC Legends at the Anzac Day game v SD.
Lost hope I would find one. But remembered when they lined up at the race when the players from BOTH sides ran down same race.

Thanks to the photographer

L 2 R
Ross McMillan
Bill Dempsey
Mel Whinnen
Brian Atkinson
Joe Scarfo
Ross Prunster
Pieter Haverhoek
G eof Hendricks

FARK :( Cant seem to add the pic... Here is a link to the original post.

www.ozfooty.net/joomla16/forum/westperth...anzac-day-game#70249
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.

Joe Scarfo Triumphant 8 years 1 month ago #87766

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
Grassy this sites on life support mate

Less than a month b4 the plug is pulled

Joe Scarfo Triumphant 8 years 1 month ago #87778

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Yep not happy with the size restraints. Not a problem in the past wit pics. Maybe they have downsized due to space? Have had a play with pics and will do a test on 45kb pic. :(
Just to see if it works and quality...

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

Joe Scarfo Triumphant 8 years 1 month ago #87784

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Congratulations to Joe, he was very good friends with my late father and has always been a mad WP guy, great guy and very entertaining..

For some reason I can't get excited about the WAFL comp this season, I think it is the combination of the host club scam and the $ubi white goods scam finally taking it's toll on me, its just shit isnt it if you think about..

I think if it was the G6 clubs or in other words the 6 normal clubs competing, it would be a very interesting comp, but the way it is now it is way to predictable and lop sided, we all know that one of the C3 clubs will win the flag(Cheats 3)

Anyawy I have met a lot of good people here and footygoss and the closure of this site might be a sign of the times as I am not the only one losing interest..

Joe Scarfo Triumphant 8 years 1 month ago #87804

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
Its great to see that Cardy & Falcon have posted. Joe has supported the West Perth Football Club through thick and thin. He has always pumped not only money into the club but has supported the club with free meat and sausages for various occasions. Joe has always been there for the club and I look forward to having a beer with the man this season. WELL DONE JOE.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 601 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Whitey

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes