Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87355

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: you're delusional BH...try stepping out of Centrelink and into the real world where your average toothless,mulletted, cigarette chomping, wife beating, VB drinking, commodore driving, nose picking, BO smelling swans supporter is despised more than George Pell at a kids picnic. throw in the abuse crew and "swans forever whoo" brigade and you guys are the complete package of offensive individuals.

Post of the year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87509

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

BC wrote: you're delusional BH...try stepping out of Centrelink and into the real world where your average toothless,mulletted, cigarette chomping, wife beating, VB drinking, commodore driving, nose picking, BO smelling swans supporter is despised more than George Pell at a kids picnic. throw in the abuse crew and "swans forever whoo" brigade and you guys are the complete package of offensive individuals.

Bc I think that you have overstepped the line, the Pell thing is a very serious community issue and whilst our to and fro banter can be heated the pell stuff should not be here, you don;t know if any of the subscribers are or have been effected by such disgusting issue.

Just my opinion
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87519

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Ok so which one of you sd bellends was on the blower yesterday making a report about the subi trainer getting up the maggots? pretty lame really...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87531

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well he certainly wasn't being abusive, more so being a pain in the ars to them questioning decisions & suggesting they lift their game. Wasn't undies

Last edit: by DG.

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87534

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: Nah,couldn't be him.

So whoever it was complaining at the Umpires,Swans didn't like that and made an Official complaint about him or her?

The guy was onto one of their hierarchy to make a report, don't know if they went through with it hopefully not petty for a scratchie

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 524 guests and 5 members online

• Beasley Hutton
  • Freezin
  • Swedgen
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977