Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87258

• JD62
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9

gtrxuone wrote: Similar odds to the Leederville Brawl last year.I was told the 3 WP boys took on 10 of the NB boys.Thats a lot like last years incident.

Would be amazing if supporters fall for that story two times in a row.

Disappointing actions from a team leader.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JD62.

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87260

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
I think you will find there is karma involved here...

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87278

• Swandog
  • Swandog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Swandog wrote: On 6PR`s rumour file today someone rang in telling about another altercation on Sat nite between West Perth and $ubiaco players in Leederville with more details to come, any Cardies heard anything?

I heard a few of the $cumi players damaged their handbags in the alleged incident mate!! :dry:

Hahaha spot on mate! :lol:
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87284

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Swandog wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Swandog wrote: On 6PR`s rumour file today someone rang in telling about another altercation on Sat nite between West Perth and $ubiaco players in Leederville with more details to come, any Cardies heard anything?

I heard a few of the $cumi players damaged their handbags in the alleged incident mate!! :dry:

Those weren't handbags we were swinging around, they were premiership medals.

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87286

• Talking Footy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11

Theouterseagull wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Hahhahahaha Bang

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87288

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Talking Footy wrote:

Theouterseagull wrote:

Swandog wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Hahhahahaha Bang

I should probably explain myself for the uneducated Bogans
Premiership medals are something that you have a chance of winning if actually make the finals.

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87289

• Mudlark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
HaHa,absolute gold Outer.Our two precious sisters having their noses put out of joint once again.Poor old Swandog was clapping his hands in glee at the very thought that Subi might somehow be caught up in the WP player fracas,only to have his hopes dashed.Oh we'll,back to the drawing board for both of them.

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87293

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
thing is Subi's boys wouldn't be swinging just one medal either....most would have back to back medals, thus the load will be a tad heavier on contact than just one medal......

With Nelson on the sidelines for a while, does that mean young mid in Hinchcliffe could get an early gig?....or he has plumped for cricket instead?....

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87296

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Senior Seagull wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: What i was told today it was between West Perth and North Beach WAAFL players at Hillarys or Mindarie Keys.

So Joondy players are involved in another off field dust up, is this a cultural problem up at Joondy? perhaps the WAFC need to step in and organize some anger management courses for the boys up there.

SS, they have certainly got time on their hands to implement the above said coarse, its not as if they have a investigation going on a certain said club who are rorting the system via points and $alary cap over the past decade! "Nothing doing" the great Dennis Commetti would say :blink: :whistle:

Another Leederville dust up 8 years 1 month ago #87298

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Leedy wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote:

gtrxuone wrote: What i was told today it was between West Perth and North Beach WAAFL players at Hillarys or Mindarie Keys.

So Joondy players are involved in another off field dust up, is this a cultural problem up at Joondy? perhaps the WAFC need to step in and organize some anger management courses for the boys up there.

SS, they have certainly got time on their hands to implement the above said coarse, its not as if they have a investigation going on a certain said club who are rorting the system via points and $alary cap over the past decade! "Nothing doing" the great Dennis Commetti would say :blink: :whistle:

Now that's the pot calling the kettle black, Joondy talking about salary cap breaches.
No doubt Leedy is just trying to start rumors but even if it is true we can look forward to being let off as lightly as Swan Districts and Joondy were for their recent breaches.

Last edit: by Theouterseagull .
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 864 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog
  • FremantlesFinest