Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

$8m free kick 8 years 2 months ago #85663

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
Sorry GWS but I have no interest in my club joining that Vic biased Comp whatsoever!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

$8m free kick 8 years 2 months ago #85699

• Senior Seagull
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 838

Beasley Hutton wrote: Sorry GWS but I have no interest in my club joining that Vic biased Comp whatsoever!

Your comment would reflect most real WAFL supports BH, If Joondy were to make that move it would be fairly viewed as a big red and blue rat deserting what they might think is a sinking ship.

If they think it would happen in any way besides hosting an AFL club and thus becoming their reserves lacky like the Ferals then they are kidding themselves.
Nobody would support them apart from a portion of the current Joondy mob and some local Joondyite poms who had no previous attachments to footy and no care for tradition.

$8m free kick 8 years 2 months ago #85705

• Greatwhiteshark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

Senior Seagull wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Sorry GWS but I have no interest in my club joining that Vic biased Comp whatsoever!

Your comment would reflect most real WAFL supports BH, If Joondy were to make that move it would be fairly viewed as a big red and blue rat deserting what they might think is a sinking ship.

If they think it would happen in any way besides hosting an AFL club and thus becoming their reserves lacky like the Ferals then they are kidding themselves.
Nobody would support them apart from a portion of the current Joondy mob and some local Joondyite poms who had no previous attachments to footy and no care for tradition.

Yes those real supporters You talk of support two made up business franchises called the Eagles and Dockers.

Go down with the ship or try and survive!!! Survival is obviously over rated in your life.

$8m free kick 8 years 2 months ago #85706

• Greatwhiteshark
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

Grassy wrote: It doesn't have to Die,but it all boils down to the Clowns at the WAFC and whether their heart is in it.If it isn't,then they should get out of the game.

They have to Redirect the AFL Clubs here to the AFL Reserves Comp for starters,otherwise our competition is stuffed.Those 2 have made all the Grand promises in the world of increasing the profile of the Competition on both host Club Scams and they gave Failed Miserably.

They compromise our competition on things like Tribunal Issues,the 2 clubs they have entwined,their involvement has shrunk support,fans through the gates,bums on seats,sponsorship AND Attendances.They haven't exactly encouraged people to support those clubs or sport their WAFL Club Colours,when at the WAFL.It sickens me to see people with Eagles and Dockers polo shirts on,at the expense of 2 Clubs they are witnessing for the day.

As for having their own clubs in the WAFL,pleeeeaaasse!

If we allowed that to happen,how many supporters do you think we would have,spill over to us?Not many,I will tell you and with Thommo on 6PR yesterday,trumpeting the Eagles and Dockers New Record Memberships,where do you think the General Public's attention is already?

The WAFC have to remove them from our Competition and send their Reserves Team East.Moreso,on the grounds both want a Womens' Team.They have the money,both were trying to pull the wool over our eyes and ears on,to send a Reserves and Women's Tean East.

Don't let 'em tell you,they can't afford it,because it's Bullshit! :angry:

When do you reckon those clowns at the WAFC are going to care about the WAFL grassy? Is it this year? Maybe next year? They could have a decade plan to care in 10 years??
It is not going to change mate, we have all been having the same conversation for 15 years.
It will not change!!!

$8m free kick 8 years 2 months ago #85785

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

screemar wrote: HEY GRUMP at least the west perth football club tries different ways of promoting football, not like east perth who take the easy way out. BTW how is your fund raising committee going , sorry mate you don't have one do you.

Wimperer, We don't need one cos we have a President, for all of his issues with the alignment, who ensures that the club has sufficient sponsors who provide the club with the funds required. Even without the weagles we still run at a profit.

The only way you run at a profit is when your masters at JCC and VW give a freebie and your president for all of his words bends over and takes it squarely up the ........ .

The hypocrisy of the WP bleating about the handouts.

I heard another rumour that your name in the afl will be the pickards, can you confirm that!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Last edit: by Grump.

$8m free kick 8 years 2 months ago #85786

• Tiger of old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 230
Even though your shade of blue is different Melbourne wouldnt let you use red and blue NO WAY.

$8m free kick 8 years 2 months ago #85821

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Grassy wrote: Touché Grump.

All the talk on the 3rd AFL Licence has been designed to feed Pickard's Ego.And from Certain Corners of our Media,he has plenty of support on that and Council Issues.

I'm sure they know,a 3rd AFL Club is the last thing the two big boys in town would want.Of course,that all stems out of their Self Interest,as opposed to genuine concern for WA Football in general(and not just WAFL). :angry:

Grassy my club have accepted the 13 pieces of silver but the 12 chuppa chops are there for WP to suck.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

$8m free kick 8 years 2 months ago #85834

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
If the WAFL hadn't of got spooked, caved in and listened to Bill Walker back in 1986 we wouldn't even be having this debate!. If I could go back in a time tunnel this is the one thing in the whole world I would change. The National comp should have been a joining of the VFL, WAFL , SANFL, TFL, QAFL and even an NTFL side into a 3 division promotion and relegation system instead of what it is now = a lopsided AFL/VFL
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 195 guests and 3 members online

• Senior Seagull
  • Demons Forever
  • Mcbob

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem