Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79932

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Cardy wrote:

Dirty Weekender wrote: Ok what's with the SD Finals Footy topic change here or is this a glitch

Gee thats funny DW... I thought I saw 2 SD teams playing at the same venue today? Lead up games to the WP V EP game. Most probably accounted a lot towards the crowd as well.
I was replying to another poster in regards to his post and the WP reserves coach comments
Bugger next time I will send him a PM.
I realise to some the Colts and Reserves are not of any consequence and dont deserve a mention but in my book they do and anything that occurred at Joondalup today is on topic.

All good Cardy. Hadn't seen this happen before within a thread title so just posing the question. Not meant with regards to any of the content, just the topic title shifts within thread.

Good win by your blokes. Thoroughly deserved entry in to the GF. Your club knuckled down very early in the year after a subdued start. Not sure if the CH7 v CH9 hoopla has provided the motivation, this shouldn't really matter for the players in reality but going on the amount of CH9 paraphernalia floating around Joondy yesterday one can only assume it has certainly motivated WP supporters. Good luck next week. Whilst I won't be barracking for WP next week being that I'm a SD supporter I certainly will be hoping for a Subiaco loss :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79948

• kirbs
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 17

BC wrote: If we were playing NRL then Adams would be rubbed out for his spear tackle on Colledge I think it was but given how weak as pi$$ the tribunal is I can guarantee that won't happen.

Gee BC been on 2 topics here and your are coming up with excuses in case your side gets rolled, nervous are you ? :woohoo:

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79949

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
no mate...just an observation...it did look pretty untidy when it was shown on tv from different angles but fortunately the feral eagle on the receiving end wasn't injured as it could have been a lot worse.

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79970

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

BC wrote: If we were playing NRL then Adams would be rubbed out for his spear tackle on Colledge I think it was but given how weak as pi$$ the tribunal is I can guarantee that won't happen.

You blokes would know first hand with Worthington's reprimand, the maggots probably sized it up in the middle and thought there would be no chance of him getting weeks after last weeks debacle!

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79977

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
I wait in expectation to see what you give us as a prediction for the GF.Really like your website.

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 746 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL