Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79770

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

ShinyDuck wrote: I'm sorry Growler, you are being delusionally optimistic. You are shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic. East Perth will win at will. Whether they decide to win by two goals or ten, it's up to them. Be prepared to hit the gates at 3/4 time as is the usual caper up there when all is lost. Then you can hurry back to your keyboard and blame the alignment. ;)

Shiny, WP like people like you, nothing like coming into the game as underdogs :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79784

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374
Inside word/mail from Subi circles is that they are fairly confident they will be playing EP next week. Wouldn't say it if I hadn't heard it from one of their ex champs so don't shoot the messenger here. Hard to back against WP up at Joondy even after the blip in the last home & away match. Should be a cracking match for a neutral like me to watch so I'll be hanging around after the SD colts and ressies hoping to see an Eagles loss.

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79786

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
Despite last weeks debacle, I would expect rancid garlic to bounce back here...

will b heading up as a neutral with the weather looking good, hopefully there will be some nice cold beers waiting at the arena??? :unsure: :(

Last edit: by South4eva.

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79787

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1329
Thanks for your reply Growler.Your assestment of the WP players made good reading.Tony Mchale said this morning on 91.3 fm that the key to WP is speedy ball movement set up from the backline.

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79788

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Few injury concerns.

SIDELINED PLAYER LIST UPDATE
AS AT MONDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2015

PLAYER.....INJURY...EXPECTED RETURN DATE
Aaron Black Neck Test
Chris Keunen Knee Test
Michael Lourey Ankle Test
Hayden Yarran Hamstring Test
James Batterham Knee 1 week
Matt Guadagnin Knee Season
Seva Martin Knee Season
Ben O'Regan Ankle Season
Callum Papertalk Shoulder Season
Zach Saunders Knee Season
Shayne Zanetti Indefinite

Interview with Bill yesterday

www.sportfm.com.au/20150917_bill_monaghan.mp3

Wouldnt mind this result :) from round 4 2014.. Lots of the faces still around but a lot more injury problems plus a lot of tired legs. :(
Maybe we should get Antonio back into the side as well

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

Last edit: by Cardy.

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79789

• South4eva
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 1
thankx cardy - look fwd to a cold beer WITH U ON SUNDAY :) :cheer: :cheer:

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79793

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Dirty Weekender wrote: Inside word/mail from Subi circles is that they are fairly confident they will be playing EP next week. Wouldn't say it if I hadn't heard it from one of their ex champs so don't shoot the messenger here. Hard to back against WP up at Joondy even after the blip in the last home & away match. Should be a cracking match for a neutral like me to watch so I'll be hanging around after the SD colts and ressies hoping to see an Eagles loss.

Music to our ears DW ;)

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79797

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dirty Weekender wrote: Inside word/mail from Subi circles is that they are fairly confident they will be playing EP next week. Wouldn't say it if I hadn't heard it from one of their ex champs so don't shoot the messenger here. Hard to back against WP up at Joondy even after the blip in the last home & away match. Should be a cracking match for a neutral like me to watch so I'll be hanging around after the SD colts and ressies hoping to see an Eagles loss.

DW there should be a number of Swans' supporters there for the first two games. It would be great for both teams to make the GF. Personally I probably won't stay for the league game.

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79798

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote:

DW there should be a number of Swans' supporters there for the first two games. It would be great for both teams to make the GF. Personally I probably won't stay for the league game.

Yep lets hope we get the chocolates in both games Swan and have some footy to look forward to the following week. I've made particular effort to get down and watch the colts where possible in the second half of the season and have really enjoyed the footy on display. A quality comp which deserves a bit more recognition than it receives. Assume you'll be on the outer side wing 42. I'll probably make my way out there myself although will be doing my best to avoid a toasting from the sun like a few weeks back where I ended up looking like a cooked lobster for the week. You can take the boy outta Lancelin but you.....as they say :P

WEST PERTH v THE FERALS 8 years 7 months ago #79800

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leedy wrote:

Music to our ears DW ;)

Has Keitel held his place in the team Leedy???

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 272 guests and one member online

• premiership hangover

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020