Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ABC SPORTS TALK. 8 years 6 months ago #78574

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Just listened to McHenry on ABC WA Sports talk. He obviously has a problem and it stood out while he talked... He stuttered , got tongue tied and adlibed the questions given to him.
He Said one thing in answer to a question. Corbin I think asked him if a clause was in the contract with 7 ...and WP were informed. He was then asked to confirm this was so and basically said No it wasnt etc etc.

He was in complete disarray.. Would love to get a podcast of this and put it on here.
I tried to find the Sportstalk show on Computer but had not joy as I was going to do a grab.

The Integrity of the WAFC is at question.
They have thrown everything at the WPFC.. Including kicking them out of the finals and Not having a home game etc etc ... These THREATS have all been cancelled...
WHY???? Because they know if it ever went to court their lying and false statements that are untrue would come to light.

Believe me they are running scared and that is obvious... Mr Mumbles McHenry proved that today in the interview..

You can now see now why when other organisations and Media approached him and the WAFC for a interview IT WAS DECLINED.

Your right Growler re the threads on this topic becomming numerous because IDIOTS dont bother to continue on with the existing topic. Looking at the title of this topic I would say the originator is Brain dead. :oops:
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ABC SPORTS TALK. 8 years 6 months ago #78580

• JD62
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9

Cardy wrote: Your right Growler re the threads on this topic becomming numerous because IDIOTS dont bother to continue on with the existing topic. Looking at the title of this topic I would say the originator is Brain dead. :oops:

You do realise Growler started a new thread on this today as well instead of posting in your original thread? Or is that just another cheap shot by you on Growler?

ABC SPORTS TALK. 8 years 6 months ago #78583

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
No intention of having a shot at Growler.. Stop being paranoid buddy.
I agree with him on the fact there are a few topics being started on the same subject. It is more logical to stick to the one thread. Many boards actually delete duplicate topics restarted on their sites... It comes down to Bulletin board etiquette and has been around for a long time. I didnt see the other topic Growler started..ON this thread..Being WPFC. Where is it? If its on the WAFL thread that is not part of this thread! But certainly saw the Heading on this topic that is Bullshit and over the top..
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Last edit: by Cardy.

ABC SPORTS TALK. 8 years 6 months ago #78605

• JD62
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9

Cardy wrote: No intention of having a shot at Growler.. Stop being paranoid buddy.
I agree with him on the fact there are a few topics being started on the same subject. It is more logical to stick to the one thread. Many boards actually delete duplicate topics restarted on their sites... It comes down to Bulletin board etiquette and has been around for a long time. I didnt see the other topic Growler started..ON this thread..Being WPFC. Where is it? If its on the WAFL thread that is not part of this thread! But certainly saw the Heading on this topic that is Bullshit and over the top..

You've been all flustered this week and taken pot shots at other Falcons supporters, I thought this was just another occasion.

• Page:
Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 322 guests and 5 members online

• Success Hill
  • Southerner
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits