Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EF V WP Atom 8 years 8 months ago #76124

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Freezin wrote: Leedy you got any suggestions on how EF can turn it around?....definitely feels like those Dunbar days at present.....is it poor skills, lack of height.....fitness, endeavour or just ability?.......never looks promising when A Stephen is listed as a goalscorer :lol: ...congrats on the win all three too!

Maybe a return to the Dunbar days is on the cards when I read Gerald Fitzgerald is in EF`s sights as new coach..any danger of getting a West Aussie for fark sake?? We are the premier footy state after all! I might ask Craig Trelevans opinion when I see him this Thursday
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

EF V WP Atom 8 years 8 months ago #76126

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Not joking but I reckon Paul Sanzone would be a good coach at EF... Laugh if you will but the guy knows his footy and did well with a depleted Reserves side on occasions. I listened to him and was impressed. He gave instructions the players responded and won games they shouldnt have.
Just an option but it will be a good option. I have rarely heard a coach who speaks the players language and lifts them..
whether Paul wants the position is another matter. Food for thought
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

EF V WP Atom 8 years 8 months ago #76152

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Usual great pics from the Reserves and League on FB. Thanks Belinda

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.101534....262734862309&type=3

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head
Attachments:

EF V WP Atom 8 years 8 months ago #76192

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Cardy wrote: Not joking but I reckon Paul Sanzone would be a good coach at EF... Laugh if you will but the guy knows his footy and did well with a depleted Reserves side on occasions. I listened to him and was impressed. He gave instructions the players responded and won games they shouldnt have.
Just an option but it will be a good option. I have rarely heard a coach who speaks the players language and lifts them..
whether Paul wants the position is another matter. Food for thought

Very good call Cardy, Sanza is a very good coach. I reckon he will replace Bill when he is done, if I was Brett Raponi I would hang onto him for dear life :)

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 308 guests and one member online

• Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977