Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WP v EP 8 years 8 months ago #75653

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
From Ric at WAFL FOOTYFACTS... Some interesting stats.. and Facts

AT waflfootyfacts.net/gamestats.php?GameID=9173

Game Review
119th time a team has won a game at Leederville Oval with fewer scoring shots. Last time: by Subiaco vs East Fremantle in Preliminary Final 2014

East Perth's ...
30th time they have scored 72 points. Most common: 87 points 39 times
29th time they have won by 4 points. Most common: 7 31 times
3rd time they have defeated West Perth by 4 points. Last time: Round 16 1984
135th time they have won a game with fewer scoring shots. Last time: vs East Fremantle in Round 13 2014
18th time they have won a game with fewer scoring shots at Leederville Oval. Last time: vs East Fremantle in Round 13 2014
15th time they have defeated West Perth with fewer scoring shots. Last time: Round 20 2010
6th time they have defeated West Perth with fewer scoring shots at Leederville Oval. Last time: Round 20 2010

West Perth's ...
33rd time they have scored 68 points. Most common: 84 points 39 times
21st time they have lost by 4 points. Most common: 7 34 times
142nd time they have lost a game with more scoring shots. Last time: vs Swan Districts in Round 17 2015
41st time they have lost a game with fewer scoring shots at Leederville Oval. Last time: vs Subiaco in Round 1 2012
15th time they have lost to East Perth with more scoring shots. Last time: Round 20 2010
6th time they have lost to East Perth with more scoring shots at Leederville Oval. Last time: Round 20 2010

© 2015, WAFL FootyFacts by Ric Gauci
Although the data has been entered with due care and attention, the information on this website is for entertainment purposes only and should not be taken as authoritive.
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WP v EP 8 years 8 months ago #75655

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Falcon wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: Very impressed with Adams played a blinder. The WCE travelling emergency did not travel back to play WAFL but a conspiracy theory is always a conversation starter.

Bullchit LB, both Sam Butler and Jackson Nelson both traveled to the Gold Coast and played yesterday.....Conspiracy my a$$.

So they got on the sunday 7am Virgin flight (afl carrier) spent 8 hours travelling with a stopover in sydney arrived in perth at 12.45pm then had to pick up there luggage then get in their car and drive to medibank get there by 1.30pm then quickly get changed to run out by 2pm.Your off you rocker.the afl players association and the eagles would not allow it.

WP v EP 8 years 8 months ago #75689

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

chaddy22 wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: Very impressed with Adams played a blinder. The WCE travelling emergency did not travel back to play WAFL but a conspiracy theory is always a conversation starter.

Bullchit LB, both Sam Butler and Jackson Nelson both traveled to the Gold Coast and played yesterday.....Conspiracy my a$$.

So they got on the sunday 7am Virgin flight (afl carrier) spent 8 hours travelling with a stopover in sydney arrived in perth at 12.45pm then had to pick up there luggage then get in their car and drive to medibank get there by 1.30pm then quickly get changed to run out by 2pm.Your off you rocker.the afl players association and the eagles would not allow it.

I have my doubts that they were flown to Queensland as emergencies !

WP v EP 8 years 8 months ago #75693

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Leedy wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

Falcon wrote:

I have my doubts that they were flown to Queensland as emergencies !

Having flown to the gold coast several times i know why they call it the longest trip.Curfews lack of direct flights.i also don't think whoever organizes the fixtures would be smart enough to rig the fixtures to favor anybody.In saying that i think Perth is the only side to only have one six daybreak and it hasn't helped them

WP v EP 8 years 8 months ago #75729

• Kenny Kev
  • Thank you received: 1
A lot of you guys have been giving it to Razza lately. I see he had 24 possessions including 10 marks. He must have been an asset. I think the service he has given West Perth over the years deserves more respect than what is given on this site by West Perth people. Since coming back into the top team he has been earning his spot.

WP v EP 8 years 8 months ago #75739

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Kenny Kev wrote: A lot of you guys have been giving it to Razza lately. I see he had 24 possessions including 10 marks. He must have been an asset. I think the service he has given West Perth over the years deserves more respect than what is given on this site by West Perth people. Since coming back into the top team he has been earning his spot.

Agreed KK, I was one who said he had passed it but he was good on the w/end and he will be invaluable going forward this season, he just needs to back himself in more, still fumbled a few at crucial times. He is definitely a legend at our club and hopefully he finishes strongly in 2015 like he deserves ;)

WP v EP 8 years 8 months ago #75752

• Falcon
  • Thank you received: 154
Love the guy, always have and always will, West Perth legend, he is what you call a confidence player, if he gets his confidence up look out!

Moderators: Falcon

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 737 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • TheFeds

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL